Search results for query: *

1. S

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Hey guys, love the mod, but I’ve recently updated and have come across a pretty freaking massive issue. When I have the Fargo soul mod installed my projectiles do no damage, it’s as though they’re cosmetic. Changing my mods and/or reloading has no effect. Could you guys please look into this...
  2. S

tModLoader Mysterious Altars

Hey, so I’ve come across a problem with this mod. I put my fetid baghnaks in an alter and it said it was sharpened, but went from 132 damage to just 80
  3. S

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Hey, so I’ve been having a problem and I don’t know if it’s intentional, in the actual game or whatever, but the max mana seems to cap at 550 regardless of my accessories and items. I feel kinda cheesed as I ought to have more and I worked hard to get all that I have. (and I’m pretty sure it...
  4. S

Terraria: Otherworld This is the End: Otherworld Development Cancelled

I can't say I'm surprised all things considered, but... ugh. I've been looking forward to this for years. it was shown so long ago and back then it looked great! i can only imagine how much better it got. maybe put it on the shelf at least? it could come back, and honestly guys, stop being so...
  5. S

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Aww man, could you please remove the Dps caps? I just spend months putting everything togeather, Fargo souls and other such items. Now they’re useless, I mean what’s the point of all this great stuff if I can’t use it to the full extent?
  6. S

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

has this been removed or something? i cant find this mod in the browser and the download seems to not work
Back
Top Bottom