Search results for query: *

1. IceCream-Yo

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Nakano, get ready, I saw this in my dash and I don't think this will be fun for you. N-T 7 awaits, get those Red Bulls.
  2. IceCream-Yo

Hey, Nakano, My NPPlayers are shooting projectiles like the Light Disc, boomerangs, Bullets, Magic, etc. in a fixed direction (up-left, more left than up) all the time and I'm not really sure but I think it's because the "NPPlayers can miss some shoots" update.
  3. IceCream-Yo

Weapons & Equip What about more weaboo vanity stuff? It would be great!

-A variety of japanese school uniforms. -More scarves! (The Worm Scarf is hard to dye) -Neckties. -WE NEED HAIR RIBBONS AND THAT KIND OF STUFF!! -ACTUALLY WE DON'T HAVE SKIRTS IN THE GAME, JUST DRESSES!! WE NEED AT LEAST 12 DIFFERENT SKIRTS!! -Magical girl/boy outfit! (Maybe dropped by a special...
  4. IceCream-Yo

I remember a class in Wakfu that had some skills like that, but also skills that added a "shield" according to the damage you do. Also it would be nice a class like a chronomancer specialized on debuffs on all monsters on the screen (reduced effect on bosses) or a class that uses fallen stars...
  5. IceCream-Yo

The "vampire" part was a metaphor. The name of the class would be something like "bloodbender" or "parasyte".
  6. IceCream-Yo

Maybe the vampire class can have a lot of HP at the cost of a little defense reduction, that way there's more hp to drain.
  7. IceCream-Yo

Maybe a class specialized on debuffs or a class specialized an fast movement (like sprinting on 4 directions repeatedly) with some skills that requires speed, adding more damage according to the speed, or a class that leaves decoys that give a large ammount of aggro, maybe a class that uses AoE...
  8. IceCream-Yo

Wait, when i said something about the 2nd rank classes, i forgot that there's the 0 rank classes and i meant to say that if you were working on the other 1st rank classes
  9. IceCream-Yo

What about a "Bay Mode" that desn't destroy any tiles but now the attacks you get from enemies explode too?
  10. IceCream-Yo

Are you working on the 2nd rank classes or are you planning to add them on N-T 7? And I think that maybe the "Bay Mode" is a bit excesive, btw Note: NEVER use the mirror of disaster and equip a gun at the same time! Those things know how to aim!
Back
Top Bottom