Search results for query: *

1. TheLastFlame50

OOC The Island - OOC

I found an on-again off-again DND group, so I'm drawn to the idea of something structured in sessions in some other format. I'm cool with posting on the forums though, as long as people are able to post relatively frequently so we can really get stuff going.
  2. TheLastFlame50

OOC The Island - OOC

Considering the COVID-19 lockdown, nightly RPing might be nice. It'd be a change of pace from all the Minecraft I've been playing, lol.
  3. TheLastFlame50

OOC The Island - OOC

Yeah, the way the FateCore system is it's basically based off like one/two stats, and the dice rolling is simple pluses and minuses, i.e. +/- 1. Also I feel like I sound like a massive corporate shill, but I promise I'm not sponsored by anyone.
  4. TheLastFlame50

OOC The Island - OOC

The main reason I suggested FateCore was their use of an "aspects" system, i.e. phrases that describe your character, good or bad. Then those aspects can be used to help you out in certain situations. Or, if you're an evil DM, they can be used to screw the character. That, combined with such a...
  5. TheLastFlame50

OOC The Island - OOC

As someone who has only recently dived into tabletop gaming so take my opinion w/ a grain of salt, maybe Fatecore? Not sure if you've already looked into it or something like that, or how well it would translate into a forum-based roleplay, but it does feel very streamlined and very focused on...
  6. TheLastFlame50

OOC The Island - OOC

But ofc I am always down to revive this.
  7. TheLastFlame50

OOC The Island - OOC

I indeed would, and perhaps a couple others would as well.
  8. TheLastFlame50

OOC The Island - OOC

Can our Christmas present be the return of this rp?
  9. TheLastFlame50

OOC The Island - OOC

Yeah, I'm on board. (Does my opinion matter if I don't have a character approved?)
  10. TheLastFlame50

OOC The Island - OOC

I used the ol' trusty WayBack Machine to check it out, and this past March the Island turned five years old, at least starting from Reaper's original thread. Can't look through the hundreds of pages we used to have back then, but you can at the very least look at the first page. Man, time...
  11. TheLastFlame50

OOC The Island - OOC

The week I come back, your PC dies? Very suspicious. Hm...
  12. TheLastFlame50

OOC The Island - OOC

Speaking as a total D&D newbie, the builder is super useful for visualizing everything and being able to build Thorton better. Even if it's not the most advanced thing in the world, it works just fine for my purposes. (Sidenote: I've been reading through the flashbacks I wrote for Thorton way...
  13. TheLastFlame50

OOC The Island - OOC

Hey y'all, remember that one time I said I was back and then vanished into the ether again? Yeah, my bad. This time though, for real, I'm back for another run. Probably. IDK, I've had this real urge and spark to just write and create stories that I hadn't felt in years by this point, so I...
  14. TheLastFlame50

OOC The Island - OOC

hey look i remembered that this account exists . So how y'all been?
  15. TheLastFlame50

OOC The Island - OOC

Jesus christ, I didn't even see the second page, mb.
  16. TheLastFlame50

OOC The Island - OOC

Questions from an ignorant Squidward: 1. Where's the basic empty character sheet? 2. I assume we're starting at level one again? 3. In the Seventh Seal quest, how does it work with the seals that are in the possession of player characters? Do the people controlling those characters, assuming...
  17. TheLastFlame50

I did, I just didn't play it at launch so it's not as awful and unoptimized as it was before.

I did, I just didn't play it at launch so it's not as awful and unoptimized as it was before.
  18. TheLastFlame50

Dishonored 2 makes me happy inside my soul.

Dishonored 2 makes me happy inside my soul.
  19. TheLastFlame50

Things goin' pretty well Char, thanks for asking. How 'bout you?

Things goin' pretty well Char, thanks for asking. How 'bout you?
  20. TheLastFlame50

I'm listening to the Brother Bear soundtrack, and damn do I feel like the movie was underrated.

I'm listening to the Brother Bear soundtrack, and damn do I feel like the movie was underrated.
Back
Top Bottom