Search results for query: *

1. Ringabel

Biomes & Nature The Meowphuryite [Sprites Needed]

Meh. I don't really see the point, I think we have enough biomes as it is. Also, I'm a dog person.
  2. Ringabel

Weapons & Equip Bladestorm: The Arkhalis's Older Brother

So I guess we DID get this off a Schmoo! Joking aside, this seems like a good idea, since I recently found an Arkhalis. It looked cool and it's fun, but it's also completely useless in Hardmode.
  3. Ringabel

Weapons & Equip Terra Blade crafted at an Ancient Manipulator

I agree. To me, the Terra Blade is supposed to be iconic, but it's being overshadowed by all the cool new 1.3 swords. Don't get me wrong, I love the Meowmere and Influx Weaver as much as the next player, but the Terra Blade has been reduced to a weapon that you use for a while then stash in a...
  4. Ringabel

NPCs & Enemies Generic NPCs to populate rooms

I mean, it sure would beat the dressing mannequins in vanity costumes I always do... I have to fight the emptyness, okay?! Anyway, support.
  5. Ringabel

And then 1.2 came along and everyone was happy. Favorite update for me tbh.

And then 1.2 came along and everyone was happy. Favorite update for me tbh.
  6. Ringabel

Remember when you had to jump over single blocks? Bad times.

Remember when you had to jump over single blocks? Bad times.
  7. Ringabel

Nope, the percentages don't stack on each other, but on the remaining value. So if you stack 30%...

Nope, the percentages don't stack on each other, but on the remaining value. So if you stack 30% on a 50% chance not to consume bullets, you'd have the 30% of that 50%, not 80%.
  8. Ringabel

RE LOGIC! -Terraria logic jokes!

Boss Trophies. Like, who makes those things? Is it you? Are you the one searching through the gore of unimaginable horrors for a body part to hang on your wall? That's :red:ed up, man. You put the eye of the EoW on a trophy rack. That's nasty.
  9. Ringabel

What was your most satisfying achievement in gaming?

Beating the Lingering Will in KH 2 FM on 2.5 HD Remix. That fight was HORRIBLE.
  10. Ringabel

Dyes as Paint

The title says it all, really. I love most of the new dyes and it's very fun to dye your character. It's certainly worth getting lots of dyes, but really, all you need are 3-5 of the same dye, and then the ingredients become pretty much useless. I think you should be able to make dyes into...
  11. Ringabel

NPCs & Enemies Flying Dutchman special drops

I agree. Everscream, Mourning Wood and other minibosses in events all have special drops. The only unique drop you get from the Dutchman is the trophy. I wanted a tiny flying pirate ship pet...
  12. Ringabel

Items Lihzahrd Potion

Good idea, but make it a buff that has a time limit. Maybe 15 minutes, or something like that? Buffs can always be cancelled anyway.
  13. Ringabel

What phobias do you have?

Coulrophobia. It's the fear of clowns, and one of the most common phobias out there. Also aeroacrophobia (fear of high open spaces like hot-air balloons and being on tall buildings) and agraphobia (fear of sexual assault).
  14. Ringabel

Just woke up, R.I.P. Iwata.

Just woke up, R.I.P. Iwata.
  15. Ringabel

I made my building thread, now to actually build more stuff to fill it with...

I made my building thread, now to actually build more stuff to fill it with...
  16. Ringabel

Orange Blood Roots are some kind of underground currency these days, apparently.

Orange Blood Roots are some kind of underground currency these days, apparently.
  17. Ringabel

Terraria Bad Ideas

The Guide is the TRUE final boss. The Keybrand is now useless (Oh, wait...) Lunar Event is now extended with two of each pillar. Clowns destroy tiles again.
  18. Ringabel

Ringabuilds (Suggestions Welcome!)

Hey everyone, Ringabel here! I've been playing Terraria since it first came out and loved every minute of it, and building is definitely my favorite part of the game. So, I decided to gather my courage and finally create a thread for all my builds! Every project I work on will be posted here...
  19. Ringabel

Is it just me or is world gen being wonky?

Is it just me or is world gen being wonky?
  20. Ringabel

Items Pirate Captain Gun

Sounds OP, and also: Why do we need this? "Maybe" isn't good enough.
Back
Top Bottom