Search results for query: *

1. P

tModLoader Class Based RPG Mod

Heads up for those who play soulbound, revengance mode from calamity is no longer compatible with the class
  2. P

[1.4.4.9] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!)

Simply place the plugin_name.cs file inside the plugins folder
  3. P

Known incompatibilities: Hero Mod Seems to crash terraria when opening the Map with the patcher While I get that this will never be 100% compatable with tmodloader and all it's mods, just wanted to see of there was anything that could be done about this. Edit: Also seems to be incompatable...
  4. P

Holy :red:, this is probably the best thing that's been done for this tool, aside from it being made in the first place thanks
  5. P

Well, now I feel like an idiot... Guess it's all working, unless there's a way to give a prefix to items that can't get it Well, if you want to play legit, you don't want to have (2^32)/2 amount of minions out when you play, also it allows you to set the amount as well as 100 is what the code...
  6. P

Run terraria.exe as an administrator through the directory
  7. P

Is there any documentation on how to get started in making a plugin? Such as which subprogram to use and what each does (handling buff updates, turret updates) also, does the spider staff not count towards the turret count? And specifically, using /prefix mythical on a last prism sometimes...
  8. P

I'm going to see if I can make a buff time command for this patcher, thanks again for making this patcher! EDIT: How many more plugins do you plan on creating for this patcher? a way to add buffs? a way to delete debuffs by right clicking on them? a way to set the damage on certain weapons...
  9. P

1.3.4 is LIVE!

Welp, us summoners have finally been given some love guys Wonder if they can teleportation to summons for a mana cost, and/or some "targeted skillshot" ability to make minions target that area?
  10. P

Did you patch it twice? repatch it with a fresh version of terraria.exe
  11. P

Sorry, as a followup to my post, I have cleaned up the code even more
  12. P

honestly, the connecting with steam isn't a great idea, it makes the server have lag using the dedicated server in the terraria folder is a better idea tbh might wanna look inside the plugins folder to see if anything happened to mess with the game
  13. P

First of all, I'd like to thank you for creating this project. Not to mention making it open source for any and all to see. I've been programming for only a few years and thanks to your terrariapatcher project, I've been able to read and edit some of the plugin files to my needs. Such as...
Back
Top Bottom