Search results for query: *

1. J

Tool TML GOG Patcher [ABANDONED]

Jeckel, Sorry for the late post. Somehow this thread dropped off my radar Unfortunately the only way to get the older version is to use the Client
  2. J

You should be able to go to gog.com and under your account download the updated pkg. I understand about the client.
  3. J

my version is 1.3.3.3 and says Finding Required Terraria.exe File... -Found Checking Terraria.exe Version (1.3.3.3)... -NOT Matched Checking Terraria.exe Hash (C85139DFA57AED4B664CE8F4E26D4332393FEEAE5852F725D605FE0E9D3E347D)... -NOT Matched fogofir what is your platform and what did you do...
  4. J

I figured as much. I copied the mods i wanted to the ~/Library folder and there up and working.
  5. J

Update # 2 Ran Terraria and check it out!!! Update# 3 So when i go to browse the mods the list is black. getting closer
  6. J

Ahh thats perfect. I didnt realize where that was. I will try that and see what happens Update # 1 Perfect. that did the trick. its patched
  7. J

Ahh place the zip file. i didn't catch that either. ok trying it again Update: I have copied the zip file in to the folder and it still does not bring it up in the drop down list Update 2: Upon rereading the Usage guide id like to have the following explained a little better: 1. The...
  8. J

One thing i noticed on the Mac side is to instal it under your Documents and not under applications. The tool cant find Applications Also once I was able to get it detected the drop down boxes for ver and such never populated
  9. J

Intro

Hello all!!! I figured since I am here quite a bit i'd join and help out with what i can I currently play Terraria on a PC / Mac / Xbox 360 I'm not a coder but ill beta test anything anyone wants me too.
  10. J

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Hello everyone. First i want to say to all the coders out THANK YOU!!!!! My kids love you people :) Second is i have purchased Terraria on GOG but i have a Macbook and pc's but i wanted to know if there plans to be a release of the TMod Loader for Gog Mac? if not then ill have to dig out a PC...
Back
Top Bottom