Search results for query: *

1. Chris6561

Mobile How to get higher waves in Solo Frost Moon?

This thread here might be of some help. Here is a complicated setup that will definitely work. Essentially, you want high DPS and virtual invincibility. You can use the Beetle Shell armor and some Warding accessories to get your defence above 85 (not all accessories need to have Warding, you'll...
  2. Chris6561

Mobile Benefits of an artificial crimson biome

It's not necessary to keep a crimson biome around but the crimson exclusives can sometimes be useful. Notably, the Vampire Knives, Heartreach and Rage potions and Ichor. If you're not into fishing and/or potion brewing, there's not much the crimson can offer in the late-game — you can farm the...
  3. Chris6561

Resolved [Mobile] Missing/bonus NPC?

Yutpan is a Dye Trader name. Are you sure you have this NPC?
  4. Chris6561

Resolved [MOBILE] So how do you get Chlorophyte?

I'm not sure when chlorophyte ore actually starts generating but you should focus on killing all 3 mechanical bosses first. Unless you found a drax in a shadow chest, you'll need to defeat the mechanical bosses to create a pickaxe axe or a drax in order to mine chlorophyte. Chlorophyte grows...
  5. Chris6561

Resolved [MOBILE] how can I change NPC in the rooms?

There's no easy way to change which NPCs occupy which houses like on PC. A solution for this on mobile is to invalidate all houses from the map by removing all light sources from those houses, and then house all available NPCs in temporary houses. Ensure that there are no excess valid houses...
  6. Chris6561

Thanks man!

Thanks man!
  7. Chris6561

Resolved [MOBILE] Need little help

This thread will help. The chaos elemental's spawn is a bit bugged atm but if you build a platform with hallowed blocks directly above corrupt ones, they should spawn. The thread goes into more details so check it out.
  8. Chris6561

Resolved [MOBILE] Best boss farm for mobile?

This might help. And I emphasise might because it seems way too complicated for your task but it works and is made for 1.2. Essentially, you need some way of avoiding damage from your bosses and some way to deal damage. In the linked video, a heart statue farm is used which replenishes your...
  9. Chris6561

Mobile Multiple Minions

Get summoner class armour. Generally, the individual pieces and sets can increase minion capacity as well as minion damage, namely the Bee, Spider, Tiki, and Spooky sets. You can also get accessories like the pygmy necklace and necromantic scroll to boost your minion capacity further. As of now...
  10. Chris6561

Can anyone direct me to a full guide that provides the colours/sprites of every block, with and...

Can anyone direct me to a full guide that provides the colours/sprites of every block, with and without paint, while on the minimap?
  11. Chris6561

Mobile Best endgame Mobile weapon...

Farming the Pirate Invasion too many times. I did it quite some time ago when Pirates still dropped Pirates Maps while not at the Ocean (pre 1.2.4) so it was just a continuous stream of pirates for days. To get the Pirate Map now though, just farm some mobs in the ocean. You could go AFK with a...
  12. Chris6561

Resolved [Mobile] Solar Eclipse not happening?

Welp, good luck on your adventures. If you ever get that solar eclipse or plantera, do tell.
  13. Chris6561

oh boi, that's... something
  14. Chris6561

No worries. :) (psst.. i suggest building a plantera bulb farm)
  15. Chris6561

Welp, best advice I could give. Maybe this? Anyways, if you aren't discouraged from a little file-saving-item-duplicating-shenanigans, you could always set up a really long line of heart lanterns to avoid ever losing health. That's like... the last thing i can think of.
  16. Chris6561

Hoik. Also, you can make paths across the Underground Jungle to a centralised area (where your arena could be). In my experience, Plantera doesn't move very quickly, at least with the right accessories on, so avoiding projectiles while moving towards an arena and within the arena is the only...
  17. Chris6561

Think NASA meant Ice Bow. Anyways, if you tailor your accessories to a particular class, maximising the damage for that class, and make an arena with enough space to avoid Plantera and her projectiles, you'll probably defeat her. Get the best armor you can (Turtle, Dragon for Melee, Chlorophyte...
  18. Chris6561

Mobile NPC

It's the Chinese version with 1.3, completely different developer. No idea how you could've got that but it's mostly likely pirated. Here's a link to the discussion page. As for the NPC, there is no existing NPC, 1.3 or otherwise, that exists on any platform like that. It has some semblance to...
Back
Top Bottom