2. Vampirezero7

Spore

You can hold A before taking an item to place it Asymmetrically
  3. Vampirezero7

Spore

"I hadn't saved since creature save"
  4. Vampirezero7

Spore

It doesn't load from saves. Whenever all your people die it loads from the start of the stage, I hadn't saved since creature stage.
  5. Vampirezero7

Spore

I've played a good 30+ hours now and i've got new opinons 1) Creature Stage (Nothing as good as destroying anything and everything that gets in your way) 2) Cell Stage 3) Space Stage 4) Civilisation Stage 5) Tribal Stage Tribal stage is fun and all but it's complete bull:red:, I died fighting...
  6. Vampirezero7

Much glad. So, it's nice to meet you Emral :p

Much glad. So, it's nice to meet you Emral :p
  7. Vampirezero7

Welcome to the forums doge, my name is doge. How is this welcome, did it happy make you ?

Welcome to the forums doge, my name is doge. How is this welcome, did it happy make you ?
  8. Vampirezero7

Blocks & Decoration Enhanced Banners: A small remedy for RNG

I'd like an on off switch, maybe if you right click them the outline of the banner lights up and you get a buff increasing spawn rate? The fact that there only one creature per biome is annoying, what if I where to leave a banner on and forget its location, it's lost and I can't use banners in...
  9. Vampirezero7

Doctor Who

I agree with Jeckel. First off i'm glad Clara and Danny are finally gone, did not like them at all. Also this newest episode was great I especially liked how both Clara and the Doctor lied to each other to make the other happy, although it didn't really end well because they both didn't get...
  10. Vampirezero7

We're joking xD I'm British.

We're joking xD I'm British.
  11. Vampirezero7

Down here in Australia where we suck footballs :red: it's pronounced an-ime. Also kangaroos...

Down here in Australia where we suck footballs :red: it's pronounced an-ime. Also kangaroos can fly over here.
  12. Vampirezero7

No it's an-ime :L How didn't you lot know that...

No it's an-ime :L How didn't you lot know that...
  13. Vampirezero7

No, because you can't peanut butter my :red: up someone's :red:

No, because you can't peanut butter my :red: up someone's :red:
  14. Vampirezero7

What's the difference between peanut butter and jam?

What's the difference between peanut butter and jam?
  15. Vampirezero7

The :red: you say you pleb.

The :red: you say you pleb.
  16. Vampirezero7

@Agent Zero I'm the reason behind everyones. @Charmander27 Heh, it actually looks like one >.<

@Agent Zero I'm the reason behind everyones. @Charmander27 Heh, it actually looks like one >.<
  17. Vampirezero7

Mobile Mobile Thanksgiving Update - Coming November 6th

Damn that boss is scary, too bad I don't have mobile >.< I should probably get it though.
  18. Vampirezero7

Blocks & Decoration Police Box

What legal reasons? No-one has registered the police public call box as a trademark. Wwell at least not the Mackenzie Trench design which the Doctor who box is based upon. This means Terraria could use it as much as they want :p Supported.
  19. Vampirezero7

How well-known is the person above you?

0/10 Who's jet stream out lord an saviour?
  20. Vampirezero7

How well-known is the person above you?

I know him well.
Back
Top Bottom