Search results for query: *

• Users: Mizu
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Mizu

Screen Flickering

While I was messing with speeds on my character, it seems that when I reach to about 6000-7800mph (shown on the screenshot) it start to screen flkicker and just outright goes black screen, I am not sure why is the cause or if there is a way to fix this. I have a 144hz monitor with a 1660 nvidia...
  2. Mizu

Cobweb Farm Help

I am not sure where I can place this post so I apologize in advance. So a few years ago before the the 1.4 update, I made a cobweb farm because I thought it was cool to mess around with water and hoiks, and making a somewhat a spider fang farm, I will put the picture of the previous build The...
  3. Mizu

Spider Problem

I was building a cobweb farm recently and it seem I keep having this spider problem and I was wondering if there is a way to stop the spawn of spider in my farm. Is it because the way i have the block placed?
  4. Mizu

Map Graphical Glitch?

I was playing my modded world and was experimenting with the Instavator from Fargos' Mutant Mod. I back up my world first in case I didin't like the placement. I used and i did nto anticipate how wide the elevator was going to look. So i back up my world and go back to the same area I was...
  5. Mizu

Question

This question may have come up on other threads probably but i can't seem to find any. My question is, is there a way to prevent Antlions "unslopping" slopped blocks? if so, is there a mod to for it I don't like those antlions destroying my builds with slopped blocks!
  6. Mizu

PC Looking for Betsy Trophy

To be more specific I am looking for three of them and only taking three I have plenty of things to trade, unless you are want to sell it.
Back
Top Bottom