Search results for query: *

1. Tylerthedragon

PC Item 3,000!

Please make more potions and make more kind of biome waters!
  2. Tylerthedragon

Pixel Art Tylerthedragon's Pixel Art Thread

I use Paint.Net. So easy to use and great for spriting beginners. 1) No Offence doesn't make your comment not insulting. 2) I never said they were really hard. I literally just sprite because it's fun, and when I get better I can do more complex sprites. 3) I never started this thread to...
  3. Tylerthedragon

Weapons & Equip The BloodThirster

You may've seen this in my pixel art thread that I posted this weapon, and it got a lot of positive attention... So I decided to post it here! Welcome to The BLOODTHIRSTER This weapon is thirsty for the enemies blood and guts. So kill them with this weapon for a super boost! This buff would...
  4. Tylerthedragon

Weapons & Equip More early-game bullets!

I like this. I really really like this.
  5. Tylerthedragon

The Never-Ending Story

So he moved to London.
  6. Tylerthedragon

The Never-Ending Story

But then, the police find out about his flavoured chips after he makes billions in Costa Rica.
  7. Tylerthedragon

Weapons & Equip Trooper Garments

The stats are way too high for what you make it out of. I suggest at least having some kind of hellstone mixed in with Cobalt, and it would still be high.
  8. Tylerthedragon

Weapons & Equip Zodiac

I like it! I like it A LOT! I'd definitely consider just the 12, but all 21 would be amazing, and would add a ton. What I would suggest is that it's every 10 terraria days, so it does take a long time to get all of the signs, since 5 nights in terraria is very short.
  9. Tylerthedragon

Weapons & Equip Trooper Garments

This'd be cool-looking armour, but what would it do? What purpose would serve from it? Also, armour that good with those materials is extremely broken. I suggest it being a mythril/orichalcum anvil.
  10. Tylerthedragon

The Never-Ending Story

He started collecting souls from all the dead people who died from Chip Overdoses...
  11. Tylerthedragon

Official A Lively World - Terraria 1.3 Spoilers & TCF Launch Event!

No need to double post, Snarks...
  12. Tylerthedragon

Gender Race

666 + 111 + 1
  13. Tylerthedragon

The Never-Ending Story

He then started trying to create chocolate flavoured chips, but with a new secret ingredient...
  14. Tylerthedragon

Gender Race

15. Tylerthedragon

NPCs & Enemies Archer NPC

Suggesting something when you're lazy doesn't help... You need to go in-depth on your suggestions, so they're believable and reliable
  16. Tylerthedragon

NPCs & Enemies Archer NPC

needs. More. Information. Sprites Images EXACTLY what it could sell HOW you would find this NPC WHAT these bows/crossbows would be like
  17. Tylerthedragon

NPCs & Enemies Creepypasta stuff

Creepypasta REALLY doesn't have a place in terraria. It's unusual and deemed extrmeely unnecessary and boring. Also, I don't play videogames to be scared, I play Videogames for entertainment. No Support on this one.
  18. Tylerthedragon

PC Fresh Newbie to Late-Game Guide (WIP)

It's a good guide. It just needs more images dotted around it. Pictures help motivation to read, as nobody wants to read a block of bland text.
  19. Tylerthedragon

Hot Topic Post your Terraria hours!

197 Hours on my main account around 50 on my old account so around 240+ Hours. Not bad, but not good either.
  20. Tylerthedragon

HERO Terraria Youtuber - Hello my friends.

Um... Hi... *Sigh*
Back
Top Bottom