Search results for query: *

1. GrismarPicklemelt

tModLoader Lifesteal effect not working.

I'm trying to create a weapon with a lifesteal effect, but no matter what I do I usually get this error: c:\Users\******************\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\GrisGuns\Items\Shotbun.cs(54,23) : error CS0115: 'GrisGuns.Items.Shotbun.DamageNPC(Terraria.Player...
  2. GrismarPicklemelt

tModLoader Adding a mod webpage causes build to fail.

When I try to add a webpage to the mod it gives me this error instantly. Failed to load C:\Users\***************\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\GrisGuns\build.txt System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Length cannot be less than zero. Parameter name: length at...
  3. GrismarPicklemelt

tModLoader tmodLoader: GrisGuns Mod

Welcome to the GrisGuns mod forum page. This forum is for the development, and feedback for GrisGuns Currently Adds: -5 Guns *Pellet Cannon: a very weak gun that can be made with stone pellets early on. *Submackeen: A Pre-Skeletron SMG style weapon that can be upgraded, shoots high...
  4. GrismarPicklemelt

tModLoader How does one adjust where a gun is held?

Before anyone asks, yes I have used the codes from example mod. No, the codes from example mod do not work. Yes, I have tried editing the code to see if it would fix the problem. I am trying to make a gun for one of my mods and the gun isn't being held the way I want it to. Using the codes from...
  5. GrismarPicklemelt

Irritating Town Npc moments

I'm not sure if this has been posted before, but I'll make this little thread here. This is about moments with town npcs that make you want to throw them in lava. Such as: "When you get broken on a weapon 3 times in a row that costs 60 gold to reforge" Stuff like that. Feel free to post it...
  6. GrismarPicklemelt

PC Terraria Challenge: Staff Like Weapons Only (not just magic)

So I decided to make a challenge about staffs, which at first seemed to only entail magic weapons. So I decided to make other kinda of weapons count as staffs. (ALOT of them being a stretch) Even though it is still mostly only magic. So lets get into the list of weapons you can use with this...
  7. GrismarPicklemelt

Expert mode Wall of Flesh Problem.

So I decided to make another expert mode world yesterday, and earlier I tried beating the Wall of Flesh[Wof.] but I got to the end of the world and then died. So I know I have the survivability, but I don't have enough attack power. However I don't want to dump all my defense in exchange for...
  8. GrismarPicklemelt

Frost Moon Help.

I'm doing a ranger play through and now I'm trying to get a Chain Gun from the Frost Moon event. (Before we continue I am aware of the fact that RANDOM drops are a thing, I'm just confused as to these odds) But if you can't tell by me posting this, I'm having a bit of trouble. I have gotten to...
Back
Top Bottom