Search results for query: *

1. Reyals

Small Giveaway

This one wants a copy. He's not so good at english. Blessings and thanks for your good cause!
  2. Reyals

I have a habit to make things more complicated. Plus i need to polish grammar.. how to properly...

I have a habit to make things more complicated. Plus i need to polish grammar.. how to properly place prepositions for example. Oh.. and i don't conversate too much. My first language is russian, so.. i can call myself lucky. Russian consists of many problematic tiny things which you need to...
  3. Reyals

Road to intermediate level, isn't it? After some digging i've found this. It's not like i have...

Road to intermediate level, isn't it? After some digging i've found this. It's not like i have career plans though. Anything that translated already contains different feelings "if not meaning". That's it, i prefer original.. don't know how long it will take to learn another language.
  4. Reyals

Let's Talk About Expert Mode

I'm kinda worried about expert mode. Here is an Eye of Cthulhu.. Yrimir showed us only one "accelerated" type of it's old attack. It rams on player like usual, but on very high speed and several times more. There's got to be more attack patterns or it will be just one big boresome fight. EOC is...
  5. Reyals

It's fine to meet one of the Azumanga-fellas. You probably know about Yotsubato!. Must-read for...

It's fine to meet one of the Azumanga-fellas. You probably know about Yotsubato!. Must-read for any Bonkura.
  6. Reyals

"Bonkuraazu" is that how you treat your opponents? Not so many are worthy of that mighty title...

"Bonkuraazu" is that how you treat your opponents? Not so many are worthy of that mighty title. One thing is being stupid, but to carry Bonkura mark.. it's in soul. You know.. self-made Azumanga Philosophy.
  7. Reyals

PC Good. Bad. I'm the Guy with the YoYo: The Terraria 1.3 Official Trailer

Yes, it's just... do we need this kind of achievements? Just a waste in my opinion.
  8. Reyals

I didn't say anything like that. I said that it doesn't matter in which mode this scene was captured - there is no "better pathfinding" at all. Just an opinion.
  9. Reyals

And i've got a feeling that devs just threw that idea away. Better pathfinding only on expert mode? Nah, i don't think so.. i didn't saw anything of it in trailer. Mobs just stupid as ever. Look at this poor dummy.. hitting his head like he wishes to die. Maybe the reason behind this is big...
  10. Reyals

PC Good. Bad. I'm the Guy with the YoYo: The Terraria 1.3 Official Trailer

I'm actually quite interested in what things people throw at Calavera Compañero. Ship is goddamn excelent addition to pirate invasion and now it's copy no more to goblin invasion. Zig-Zagi EOC kinda freaked me out.. don't know if it's right thing to start playing in expert mode. Bad thing is...
  11. Reyals

Terraria: Otherworld Otherworldly Sights & Sounds

I like how Corruption theme mantains the old sounding and it's right place for bass guitar. But i felt no special touch like it was with Overworld Day theme, nothing to remember.. Crystal theme was felt out of place, better to check it during playing. Aside from all of this - shown pieces are...
  12. Reyals

Showcase your headquaters!

Not finished yet. Planned to give this "less lively" look, but without furniture it looks dull. NPC will live in underground complex just after cleaning with clentaminator "This housing is corrupted" and corrupting after. I don't care about those flying creatures. So.. elevator entrance...
  13. Reyals

I have strong anticipation of expert mode and also keep hope about tweaked pathfinding "dancing...

I have strong anticipation of expert mode and also keep hope about tweaked pathfinding "dancing crowd of mobs above you.. you know"
  14. Reyals

Nah, statistics are nice! Also in-game page. [img] Oh.. perhaps it would be better to post...

Nah, statistics are nice! Also in-game page. Oh.. perhaps it would be better to post this in suggestions thread.
  15. Reyals

Just awesome. Gems have regular stone texture, but maybe it's a pain to fix them.

Just awesome. Gems have regular stone texture, but maybe it's a pain to fix them.
  16. Reyals

For public i presume? Why do you even want this.. it's so humiliating. You forgot about traps...

For public i presume? Why do you even want this.. it's so humiliating. You forgot about traps btw. And achievements would be nice "lots of achievements"
  17. Reyals

Osaka, is that you? For a moment i thought "Bonkura" in "Members Online" list is me, cause it's...

Osaka, is that you? For a moment i thought "Bonkura" in "Members Online" list is me, cause it's my steam name...
  18. Reyals

I think that i could relate to any capable of thinking android like to ordinary person About...

I think that i could relate to any capable of thinking android like to ordinary person About Rush fans: Under the Radar - YYZ
  19. Reyals

1001001 SOS 1001001 in distress! struggle to exist.. to resist

1001001 SOS 1001001 in distress! struggle to exist.. to resist
  20. Reyals

Looks like some kind of cult here, but he deserves some praise anyway.

Looks like some kind of cult here, but he deserves some praise anyway.
Back
Top Bottom