Search results for query: *

1. SilverWolf001

You're a good friend... No one wants you to leave.

You're a good friend... No one wants you to leave.
  2. SilverWolf001

Hello? If this is the Alexander from the post yesterday on Miiverse. That was a war. Please tell me,

Hello? If this is the Alexander from the post yesterday on Miiverse. That was a war. Please tell me,
  3. SilverWolf001

NPCs & Enemies Black Hat-- A New Boss

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Sorry, thanks for clearing that up!
  4. SilverWolf001

No problem! I didn't know what a black hat was. So thanks for clearing that up for me, and yes. I think it should still be the black hat appearance. I agree with all the things you said on the post above this one. Question: For the frozen part. It's like the 'Stoned' or 'Frozen' debuff? Where...
  5. SilverWolf001

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Does anyone know when/if we will be able to connect with players online instead of local?
  6. SilverWolf001

I vote a yes. But, I think he should be harder than the moon lord. (The mount is too OP) And there can be a way to counteract the 'Hacked" buff. Because if it shoots 10 things a second, thats a good chance for you to get 'Hacked'. Also it should look like the Illuminati and it has more attacks...
  7. SilverWolf001

Mobile New Character Challenge

This will be a poll! Only can change your vote! I disabled the power to spam.
  8. SilverWolf001

Mobile Upcoming Mobile Update

I can't wait for the update to come out!! I want to show everyone my power on Miiverse! I want to dominate the world!! Hahahahahaha! *Coughs*
  9. SilverWolf001

I watched all your videos! And all my friends LOVE you Happy! (Including me. I love you too :D)

I watched all your videos! And all my friends LOVE you Happy! (Including me. I love you too :D)
  10. SilverWolf001

Mobile Ocram

That is the max DEF for 3DS Terraria...
  11. SilverWolf001

Mobile Ocram

Thanks!!
  12. SilverWolf001

I will follow you back!!

I will follow you back!!
  13. SilverWolf001

If you follow me and tell me your Miiverse name, we can chat! (I will follow you back.) :D

If you follow me and tell me your Miiverse name, we can chat! (I will follow you back.) :D
  14. SilverWolf001

Hello! I am new at the Terraria Forums!

Hello! I am new at the Terraria Forums!
  15. SilverWolf001

Mobile Ocram

How? (Sorry, I am still new to this...)
  16. SilverWolf001

Mobile Building Contest!

Welcome to the 1st ever Terraria Building Contest! (TBC) This month, you will build a.... Wyvern!! (Yes, you can do an Arch Wyvern if you want.)
  17. SilverWolf001

Mobile Building Contest!

Hello! Today, I am setting up a.... *Drumroll* BUILDING CONTEST!! I am going to give you a thing to build... And (if you want) you can build it!! Post a picture of your build. I will be posting only of Terraria related things. Let's get started! Rules: Must be your own build! (You can copy off...
  18. SilverWolf001

Hot Topic Terrarians, Show us your Custom Vanity Sets

I have the Rune Wizard outfit. (The one that is a ten-ish yellow.)
  19. SilverWolf001

Mine is, I think ID: 13BluePizza

Mine is, I think ID: 13BluePizza
  20. SilverWolf001

Mobile Ocram

I didn't fight it yet, I don't have enough souls of night...
Back
Top Bottom