Search results for query: *

1. Thekara2751

"One terraria experience"....... sadly I play 3ds........ oh 1.3 when will I ever see you :(

"One terraria experience"....... sadly I play 3ds........ oh 1.3 when will I ever see you :(
  2. Thekara2751

Terraria as you've never seen it before

AMAZING!:eek::dryadeek::merchanteek::nurseeek:~:eek:':eek:
  3. Thekara2751

3DS Terraria 3DS 1.04 - issues thread

I agree with Guido. It's quite challenging to balance out my character w/5 accessory slots I end up having to pick either mobility or class based accessories....
  4. Thekara2751

Playing 3ds......

Playing 3ds......
  5. Thekara2751

Hey @diekonradish what version do you play?

Hey @diekonradish what version do you play?
  6. Thekara2751

I know I also checked when u commented tnx a lot tho!:happy:
  7. Thekara2751

Builds ~FLOR3NCE2456's BUILDS COLLECTION~

I would like to request a irl restaurant like McDonalds coz I made one in the 3ds version and i would like to see the guy who is my hero (you) in terraria do a better one:happy: If you are currently accepting requests....
  8. Thekara2751

Turns out you only get 3 items from the presents coz 3ds 1.0.4 = pc 1.2

Turns out you only get 3 items from the presents coz 3ds 1.0.4 = pc 1.2
  9. Thekara2751

@diekonradish Yeah I already built a lot of X-mas themed houses.

@diekonradish Yeah I already built a lot of X-mas themed houses.
  10. Thekara2751

Thanks for replying so quickly! Soo I am a noob and I wasted hours of farming........ YEY!:sigh:
  11. Thekara2751

I now have 7 stacks of candy cane blocks and still no other x-mas item:I play 3ds

I now have 7 stacks of candy cane blocks and still no other x-mas item:I play 3ds
  12. Thekara2751

Ummm is this possibly a glitch or am I just a noob: I have goodie bag (presents too) farm and i am getting a lot of presents... but all the presents I open i only get either (green or red) candy cane blocks or snow globes and i have 7 full stacks (999) of candy cane blocks and i haven't got a...
  13. Thekara2751

Wait a minute........ before i updated my N3DS I had a range character with full chlorophyte armor and i haven't used him for a few days now DELETE CHARACTER NOW I just opened my 3ds, played terraria used my characterwith chlorophyte and BAM!!! Game crashed......:eek::sigh:
  14. Thekara2751

3DS 3DS Update 1.04

Tnx for the reply Deanzor! but now I gotta delete a few of my worlds..... I wish I don't accidentally delete my biome key mold like last time:sigh:
  15. Thekara2751

I play 3ds so... it means POKEMON SUN AND MOON HYPE!

I play 3ds so... it means POKEMON SUN AND MOON HYPE!
  16. Thekara2751

Builds ~FLOR3NCE2456's BUILDS COLLECTION~

..............SPEECHLESS...............
  17. Thekara2751

3DS 3DS Update 1.04

Ummm... Does this update give more world save slots coz I already got 6 worlds and I am not willing to delete any of my builds pls reply. tnx:happy:
  18. Thekara2751

Terraria 3ds

Terraria 3ds
  19. Thekara2751

Terraria 3ds

Terraria 3ds
Back
Top Bottom