Search results for query: *

1. tallstar27

an acheivement meme for your enjoyment

Terraria players: everyone has beaten the moon lord Terraria players: CRAFT A WORK BENC?H ?!?!!! PS - I don't have a reddit, but if anyone wants to post this same idea to r/terraria, I don't mind
  2. tallstar27

Game Mechanics QoL Suggestion - World and Player Notes

Hahaha I feel you, thanks for the support!
  3. tallstar27

Game Mechanics QoL Suggestion - World and Player Notes

I just have a simple idea - can we add a space to type notes about your players and worlds? I have done many run-throughs now and it's hard for me to remember what farms I have on each world, whether or not I've beaten Plantera, if the world was created in 1.1 or later, etc. The little tree to...
  4. tallstar27

PC Dairy Free: The Cheeseless Moon Lord In-Depth

Very helpful! Love all the research and experience.
  5. tallstar27

tModLoader The End of Times Mod

Sounds really great! Im afraid I can't offer my services, but I'll definitely look out for it on Halloween!
  6. tallstar27

Steam Summer Sale!

Time to buy MORE copies for my friends :naughty: I buy a bunch whenever they're on sale to give to new friends I make, plus I've bought copies on mobile, Xbox, Wii U, and the collector's edition, so I have probably singlehandedly bought a dozen copies hahaha. but its not enough 2 good game
  7. tallstar27

PC Collecting All Dev Sets; Check My Math?

Unfortunately not; the sets only drop from hard mode bosses' bags, and even then that would be a LOT of lenses. That makes a lot of sense actually! I would have thought for sure they were multiplied... I was under the impression that when you wanted something "and" something you multiplied them...
  8. tallstar27

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

What a fantastic looking mod! I absolutely LOVE the backstory as well, and the unique weapons. Will definitely have to try it out!
  9. tallstar27

What is your favorite Accessory and why?

For wings, I like the Hoverboard the best. Betsy's Wings or the Vortex Booster will eventual replace it, but the incredibly fast acceleration horizontally eliminates the need for any Hermes Boots variant. For anything besides wings, the Destroyer Emblem (a la @Symail) is my first pick. Big...
  10. tallstar27

Unpopular Opinion thread

I think Chlorophyte Armor is useless, and I like the Hoverboard better than Fishron Wings.
  11. tallstar27

@ZeroGravitas or @DicemanX your help in particular would be greatly appreciated!
  12. tallstar27

Just so you're warned, there's gonna be a lot of math here. So, I want to get all the dev armor sets, and I was wondering what the probability of that happening was, so I could plan how many summon items to acquire. The results actually scared me a lot so I was hoping I did something wrong and...
  13. tallstar27

Items Reworking Lihzahrd Power Cells

Heartily support! After getting 3 Jungle Keys when I'd only gotten 5 Cells I was officially done with the stupid Cells lol
  14. tallstar27

Terraria Bad Ideas

Is that to say I am killed by Taylor Swift? :(
  15. tallstar27

Terraria Bad Ideas

I absolutely lost it with the Dune Splicers :D:D:D
  16. tallstar27

Terraria Bad Ideas

Martian Saucer now uses Chaos Elemental AI while in second form. All bosses are now reflect projectiles like biome mimics at under half health. Softcore, Mediumcore, and Hardcore now decided randomly on character creation. Blocks and coins no longer stack. Rune Wizard now spawns in any...
  17. tallstar27

Eh, I'd done enough softcore runs I wanted to change it up. It's not too bad, it can just be...

Eh, I'd done enough softcore runs I wanted to change it up. It's not too bad, it can just be really annoying lol
  18. tallstar27

I was on a server with friends and half my stuff despawned when I died to Betsy :/ Thank...

I was on a server with friends and half my stuff despawned when I died to Betsy :/ Thank goodness for Terrasavr, cause I was not about to farm for another Snowman Cannon lol
  19. tallstar27

I thought a mediumcore run would be soooooo fun...

I thought a mediumcore run would be soooooo fun...
Back
Top Bottom