Search results for query: *

1. Morrigen

Clinton and Bush are running for president, a Jurassic movie is #1 in theaters, and Terminator...

Clinton and Bush are running for president, a Jurassic movie is #1 in theaters, and Terminator comes out next month. WHAT YEAR IS THIS?!
  2. Morrigen

Really cold at the moment lol. But its nice!

Really cold at the moment lol. But its nice!
  3. Morrigen

NPCs & Enemies DRAGON!

I'm gonna say... No...
  4. Morrigen

AHAHAHAHA!

AHAHAHAHA!
  5. Morrigen

If you say "pumpkin spice latte" in the mirror 3 times, a white girl in yoga pants will appear...

If you say "pumpkin spice latte" in the mirror 3 times, a white girl in yoga pants will appear and tell you her favorite things about fall.
  6. Morrigen

Ban the user above you!

Banned because I said so.
  7. Morrigen

FEZ. ♥

FEZ. ♥
  8. Morrigen

PC I wish to show what I've built. Feel free to join in.

Wtf, Lauly. xD I love you too, dork. ♥
  9. Morrigen

Lol thanks. This is also an NPC House that started as one floor and then I just kept adding and adding until...
  10. Morrigen

This is just an overview of my house and what not... It was too big for me to take several pictures of...
  11. Morrigen

Biomes & Nature [Sprites] -The Cyber- a worthy adversary for the Crimson

Holy... Crap... Why am I not playing this!? SUPPORT, SUPPORT, SUPPORT!!!!
  12. Morrigen

Let's all make emoticons for the forums!

Ahahahaha! These are adorable! Love it. :3
  13. Morrigen

Favourite pet?

Mine is the black cat because I use to have a cat when I was little and then my mum gave it away one day when I was at school. I haven't had a cat since so I take this one with me on all my Terraria adventures. *u*
  14. Morrigen

Give a nickname to the user above!

Squishy.
  15. Morrigen

Scariest game ever?

YES. This game as well. It was amazing. The ending was freaking brilliant!
  16. Morrigen

Hot Topic What is your favorite Terraria boss?.

I'd have to say the Brain of Cthulhu. Its very creative and it kind of makes me think there is a background story for everything with Cthulu. The Eater of Worlds doesn't really fit in with it. :\
  17. Morrigen

Scariest game ever?

Corpse Party. If you start out with no knowledge of it what-so-ever, you're gonna freak out. Same goes for "The Crooked Man". Oh! Both such great games! :3 The Crooked Man has a lot of jump scares. To the point where you are constantly hesitating to do anything. xD
  18. Morrigen

Give a nickname to the user above!

Boo Bear. :3
Back
Top Bottom