Search results for query: *

• Users: Morrigen
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Morrigen

What is Your Favorite Class?

Between ranged, melee, mage, and summoner, which would you pick or have picked? Why pick that one? Is it because of the weapon choices, the accessories? The challenge? Of course you're not required to answer all of my questions just to post, but I find it interesting to know people's thoughts on...
  2. Morrigen

PC Morrigen's Bargain Bin

Morrigen's Bargain Bin Be sure to check out The Terrarian Trade Post * All pictures are in order by list from top to bottom - left to right. * = items only available for PC Terraria. * All ammo is sold in stacks of 999. Ex: x30 = 30 stacks of 999. ***WARNING: If an item doesn't have a stock #...
  3. Morrigen

Morrigen's Random Builds

I do a lot of building for Caff3ineRush on Twitch for his Terraria server, and this was just something I built just for fun. Didn't take long and I just thought I'd post it and maybe get some criticism? Nothing too harsh, but I'm always a good listener for some ideas on how I can improve! - I...
  4. Morrigen

First Time on a Forum...

And I really have no clue as to what I am doing... :dryadwhat: Is there a point to all of this? And I understand that I'm coming off pretty ignorant right about now, but I'm serious. What do we do here?
Back
Top Bottom