Search results for query: *

• Users: Kege
  • Order by date
  1. Kege

Official Behind the scenes of Journey's End - A Q&A with the Programmers and Artists of Terraria

How did you come up with the ideas of those amazing bosses?
  2. Kege

Can‘t launch the game(System Missing MethodException:Method not found)

looking for some help;( error message: I have tried repair and reinstall Terraria through Steam, but it doesn't work. and I can launch and play TML by the way.
  3. Kege

Texture Pack Memory challenge Texturepack

Memory challenge Texturepack!!!!! I turn almost all items‘ texture in your inventory into a gray block, and I also change the fonts in game So that players can't recognize which item it is through either its texture or name Try to remember what and where the item is from the beginning Have fun...
  4. Kege

The possibility to change the Wave Bank file (default soundtrack) with texture packs

I think we can only use texture pack to replace fonts, textures and sound effects.
  5. Kege

Converting .ttf to .xnb on mac OS

You can run a windows virtual machine on macos,then use the DynamicSpriteFontGenerator:redspin:
  6. Kege

(1.4+) Hi! How can I change emote icons?

Check out the file named "Extra_48.png".;)
  7. Kege

Creating texture packs?

You can read this How to get started on your texture pack
  8. Kege

Where do you find NPC head outlines?

I think the game just generates the outlines automatically. I fill the transparent part of the Guide's head, and then the outline become square.
  9. Kege

There & Back Again: A Summary of Journey's End

Can I set a cover for my texture pack?:passionate:
  10. Kege

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Here is my submission —— the “Invisible armor set”, most part of your character can be “stealth” all the time while wearing this!🤣
  11. Kege

PC Did anyone watch a upside down house building video ever?

I remember I saw one on YouTube before,but I can't find it now.:sigh:
Back
Top Bottom