Search results for query: *

1. slimcognitodude

NPCs & Enemies Make empress of light a required boss

Yeah but the Terraprisma is more powerful than the stardust dragon, and using the stardust dragon makes killing the empress of light in the day time a breeze
  2. slimcognitodude

NPCs & Enemies Make empress of light a required boss

It is possible to get some Lunar Events gear to destroy the Empress of Light and make the boss fight easy, so to combat this, make the Empress of Light a required boss before the Lunar Events, so it would be difficult and harder
  3. slimcognitodude

Terraria State of the Game: November 2019

I have 2 questions: On a scale of 1 to 30, what is your progress of your update and will the update be released in early 2020 or late 2020?
  4. slimcognitodude

NPCs & Enemies Access chest when a town NPC is in the way

Gets me so angry when I have to wait for a town npc to move out of the way when I try and access a chest. Make a way to access the chest when they are in the way.
  5. slimcognitodude

Game Mechanics Luminite Armor Sell Price

Maybe the NPCs can't afford them so that's why they take it for free?
  6. slimcognitodude

Game Mechanics Being able to turn off a torch by hand

Maybe the devs can add a wiring mode in the settings or something which makes it so you can right-click to toggle a torch. People that do wiring a lot will benefit from this (you can make numerical displays with torches)
  7. slimcognitodude

Game Mechanics Luminite Armor Sell Price

I think the whole set should cost 52 Gold and 2 silver because the materials which make them all cost that together.
  8. slimcognitodude

Game Mechanics Being able to turn off a torch by hand

So you know how right-clicking a torch destroys it? My suggestion is that a torch would be toggled on and off by right-clicking. Simple suggestion.
  9. slimcognitodude

Game Mechanics Be able to change the player sensor range

For the next Terraria update, I'd like it if you can be able to change the detection range of the player above sensor. Maybe you can make a new special wiring tool that changes the range of the player above sensor, or make it a feature inside of the grand design. I won't go into to much detail...
  10. slimcognitodude

PC Compact Hard Drive

That hard drive is better than the computer I am using to type this message XD
  11. slimcognitodude

I am having trouble with 2 pulses in one wire

So I am trying to make a thing which makes 2 pulses in one wire and it didn't work. So here's an image of what was happening. so what was supposed to happen is that once the lever was switched once the logic lamp on the 3rd logic gate was supposed to be turned on, but instead the 2nd logic...
  12. slimcognitodude

Showcase (Showcase) My 80 destinations, teleporter hub! with display.

I chose 80 destinations because I wanted as many destinations as possible.
  13. slimcognitodude

Showcase (Showcase) My 80 destinations, teleporter hub! with display.

Ok, I just made a teleporter hub and it has 80 destinations + a display + 2 or 3 click input (it depends on what destination you are going to) The wiring is extremely basic but still, I am proud of making it since I am a newbie at wiring. This is for my ultimate world I am currently making. The...
  14. slimcognitodude

How do you make a display for a teleporter hub?

Thanks! EDIT: I watched the video and I'm wondering how I do the letter B for the display EDIT: How about the letters C and D?
  15. slimcognitodude

How do you make a capture the point game?

Ok in my ultimate world I'm gonna make a capture the point game and basically, I want to know how to make the points of it. So once you are in the player detectors range it will start a 15-second timer and at the end of the 15 seconds, everyone gets teleported back to the game lobby. Also if a...
  16. slimcognitodude

Yeah you do have to flip off the lever for the previous destination manually.
  17. slimcognitodude

I made a teleporter hub which can support up to 80 destinations and I want to make a display for it. The first part of the display can change into A, B, C and D. The second part of it can change into 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9. The third and final part can change into 0 and 1. Does anyone...
  18. slimcognitodude

I think I found out how to get over 200 defense?

Ok you know when you go in a mechanical cart you get more defense? Well also if you move fast in the cart you get even more defense. So if you can get past the 102 mph limit you can get more defense. The problem is I don't know how to do that. Maybe using teleporters works? Im not sure. What are...
Back
Top Bottom