Search results for query: *

1. DeathBySparta

If there are any modders any help?

I'm getting this error and I really want to make a projectile any help pls? heres th error "The type or namespace name "shootSpeed" does not exist in namespace ProjectileTest.Items" are you missing an assembly reference? any help? heres my sword using System; using Microsoft.Xna.Framework...
  2. DeathBySparta

I really want to deal with this occuring error

So I keep getting the error when I'm repeatedly trying to make a mudded projectile here's the error : The type or namespace name 'shoot' does not exist in the namespace ProjectileTest.Items ( are you missing an assembly reference? ) here's my code for my sword which I'm having issues with...
  3. DeathBySparta

There already is one it's called CheatSheet

There already is one it's called CheatSheet
  4. DeathBySparta

XD yes yes I do

XD yes yes I do
  5. DeathBySparta

Weird Error

KazzyModus please answer I fied the floating thing but not Atans not working...
  6. DeathBySparta

Weird Error

Hello you there? projectile.rotation = 1.57; (float) Math.Atan2((double)projectile.velocity.Y); (double)projectile.velocity.X; + 1.57f; it wont stop saying that the float is messed up
  7. DeathBySparta

Weird Error

IDK I guess since it didn't error them I kept them I just got the same error again with the suffix's projectile.rotation = 1.57; (float) Math.Atan2((double)projectile.velocity = 1.57f); (double)projectile.velocity = 1.57; + 1.57f;
  8. DeathBySparta

Weird Error

Like (F) instead of float? Cause I did that projectile.rotation = 1.57; (F); Math.Atan2((double)projectile.velocity = 1.57f); (double)projectile.velocity = 1.57; + 1.57f; Still same error
  9. DeathBySparta

Weird Error

So it popped up this random thing saying and I'm pretty sure its for this line - projectile.rotation = 1.57; (F)Math.Atan2((double)projectile.velocity = 1.57f); (double)projectile.velocity = 1.57; + 1.57f; it's telling me that "literal of type double cant implicitly converted to type "float;"...
  10. DeathBySparta

How do i fix this error

So it popped up this random thing saying and I'm pretty sure its for this line - projectile.rotation = 1.57; (F)Math.Atan2((double)projectile.velocity = 1.57f); (double)projectile.velocity = 1.57; + 1.57f; it's telling me that "literal of type double cant implicitly converted to type "float;"...
  11. DeathBySparta

How do i fix this error

hey I actually think i'm doing something cool right now but I have a new error on this line projectiles.rotation = 1.57; (float)Math.Atan2((double)projectiles.velocity = 1.57f (double)projectiles.velocity.X) + 1.57f...
  12. DeathBySparta

How do i fix this error

WAIT I THINK I UNDERSTAND THE VELOCITY AND ROTATION THING FROM THE FIRST POST! so I have to change the rotation to an actual number because it's rotating the item and the Y and X velocity is a number as well for the same reason ok so what you're saying is replace all the Projectiles with...
  13. DeathBySparta

How do i fix this error

So the = is the assignment w/ the semicolon and to fix it I replace the shoot with .projectile? PS sorry If I make you frustrated I'm really new to this
  14. DeathBySparta

How do i fix this error

so put it at like .range or something? Also how do I put an assignment in
  15. DeathBySparta

How do i fix this error

I actually already solved this ( I was missing some brackets ) now I cant seem to figure this out :/
  16. DeathBySparta

How do i fix this error

So I tried making a sword that shoots knomes and I got this error Documents/MyGames/Terraria/ModLoader/ModSources/GravityFallsMod/Items/Weapons/StoneBroadSword.cs(25,19) The type or namespace ".shoot" does not exist in "GravityFallsMod.items" (Are you missing an assembly reference?) Here's my...
  17. DeathBySparta

Getting The String error for some reason

wait I might've figured out the problem hold on YES I DID IT JOPOJELLY! Basically the names didn't match up Wooden LongBow was supposed to be all WoodenLongBow and Stone BroadSword was meant to be all be StoneBroadSword
  18. DeathBySparta

Ok so the .cs is indeed Stone BroadSword wait are you talking about this? public class StoneBroadSword : ModItem //"TestSword" = the ID of the Item
  19. DeathBySparta

What is the class name namespace + classname with the "." replaced with "/".
  20. DeathBySparta

So I keep getting the String Error for my Stone BroadSword Weapon and I don't know why. I have the correct file placement. Here's The Error "An error occurred loading PreHardmodeWeapons This mod has automatically been disabled Items/Weapons/Stone BroadSword at...
Back
Top Bottom