Search results for query: *

1. DeathBySparta

If there are any modders any help?

I'm getting this error and I really want to make a projectile any help pls? heres th error "The type or namespace name "shootSpeed" does not exist in namespace ProjectileTest.Items" are you missing an assembly reference? any help? heres my sword using System; using Microsoft.Xna.Framework...
  2. DeathBySparta

I really want to deal with this occuring error

So I keep getting the error when I'm repeatedly trying to make a mudded projectile here's the error : The type or namespace name 'shoot' does not exist in the namespace ProjectileTest.Items ( are you missing an assembly reference? ) here's my code for my sword which I'm having issues with...
  3. DeathBySparta

Weird Error

So it popped up this random thing saying and I'm pretty sure its for this line - projectile.rotation = 1.57; (F)Math.Atan2((double)projectile.velocity = 1.57f); (double)projectile.velocity = 1.57; + 1.57f; it's telling me that "literal of type double cant implicitly converted to type "float;"...
  4. DeathBySparta

How do i fix this error

So I tried making a sword that shoots knomes and I got this error Documents/MyGames/Terraria/ModLoader/ModSources/GravityFallsMod/Items/Weapons/StoneBroadSword.cs(25,19) The type or namespace ".shoot" does not exist in "GravityFallsMod.items" (Are you missing an assembly reference?) Here's my...
  5. DeathBySparta

Getting The String error for some reason

So I keep getting the String Error for my Stone BroadSword Weapon and I don't know why. I have the correct file placement. Here's The Error "An error occurred loading PreHardmodeWeapons This mod has automatically been disabled Items/Weapons/Stone BroadSword at...
  6. DeathBySparta

String Error

So I've just recently started modding and have run into a problem with one of my items the Stone BroadSword. I have the Namespace correct, Moreweapons.Items.Weapons but still I get the string error can anone help?
Back
Top Bottom