Search results for query: *

1. Lexthegweat

Weapons & Equip A summoning weapon (Gingerbread House) and a magical weapon in Christmas presents!

Christmas just hit and I recently started a new Terraria play-through with my three siblings. Early on we got quite a lot of presents. All of the items they provided were great and served their purpose. The eggnog helped millions, the various Christmas themed blocks were fabulous, and the red...
  2. Lexthegweat

Mobile Pants partially "falling off" bug

On this phone in particular, all of my characters have the uppermost part of their pants missing. This missing part is about 1 pixel tall and goes all the way across the thighs, just below the bladder. While running you can see my characters' legs moving within this area of missing clothing. I...
  3. Lexthegweat

Mobile Weapon Animation Bugs

When swinging certain weapons they will glitch and create copies of their animation in other directions, or flip the animation around in silly ways. One of the most noticable of these being the Rotted Fork, acquired early in the game. Sometimes when using this weapon, usually when running from...
  4. Lexthegweat

Wow, thanks!

Wow, thanks!
  5. Lexthegweat

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Ocean Suggestions

I think the ocean biome should be much larger than it is now, both in depth and width. It would be one of the largest, if not the largest, biome(s) in terraria. A jungle sized ocean would be best, but an underground desert sized ocean would also be acceptable. It could house more types of marine...
Back
Top Bottom