Search results for query: *

1. dedelac

tModLoader Loot Bags Mod

I never figured out too =(
  2. dedelac

tModLoader Recipe Browser

Let's wait for @Spoopy_pigeon99 response... Spoopy, can you plz upload your LootCache.json? I would gladly test for you jopojelly, I'm not a modder but I'm happy to help anyway I can! If Spoopy's list is not as big as mine, it can help me figure which mod is the culprit. Edit¹: did a quick...
  3. dedelac

Hello @jopojelly ! Yes, it is the case with all items I tested. Deleting the LootCache.json to generate a new one didn't work either. Here is the file. Thanks for your atention!
  4. dedelac

Me too.
  5. dedelac

tModLoader VapeMods by FractalXX

First, thank you for this mod! It brings some nice rpg feelings to terraria! Second, I think One Above All needs a serious revision.... I think you may have noticed that this skill "breaks some bosses". I know One Above All isn't supposed to work on bosses, but the issue is it "works" on...
  6. dedelac

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I was about to tell you that last update didn't fix DD2 but as always, being the awesome Mod Dev you are, you already got ahead! I just wanted to give you some feedback, no pressure! Take your time, don't trouble yourself too much. I would gladly trade the entire DD2 content for a fraction of...
  7. dedelac

tModLoader Calamity Mod

hum.... here it doesn't get back to normal even near the portal. When near one of the portals I can progress but very, very, very slower than normal. Edit: @MountainDrew I just saw the new 1.1.7.943, I was typing while you answered.
  8. dedelac

tModLoader abluescarab's Mods

Thank you very much @VVV101 !
  9. dedelac

tModLoader imkSushi's Mod

Well, I have the goblin bug and I have in common with Jay Alchemist NPC and Reforge Armor. Ps: I have Fargo's too but the post above already exempt it.
  10. dedelac

tModLoader Max Stack+

read previous comments..... I really wish this forum had rules against these posts...
  11. dedelac

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I did it.... I even quoted you... Here: And I'll add: the tier 1 lightning sentry despawns after some time.
  12. dedelac

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Same here. Only using Calamity (as main content mod), the other two large mods I'm using this time are IMKSushi and Fargo's.
  13. dedelac

tModLoader Loot Craze

Always a pleasure to use your mods PhoenixBlade!
  14. dedelac

tModLoader Wormholes (and also Scroll of Town Portal)

Hello @hamstar ! Should I install Hamstar's Helpers like any other mod? (just drop it in "Mods" folder) Or it need to be in another place?
  15. dedelac

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Thank you very much for your hard work!
  16. dedelac

tModLoader Max Stack+

I'm using it right now and still works... Edit: with tmodloader 0.1
  17. dedelac

tAPI Omnirs Nostalgia Pack

Woooooooooooooow Amazing! I can't believe I didn't see that reference (facepalm) Thanks anyway =)
  18. dedelac

tAPI Omnirs Nostalgia Pack

Hello @Omnir! am I missing something, like an intended way to do damage? Or is the witch king with some sort of bug? I mean... I found him in the dungeon right after killing plantera, and with the same setup I easily defeated plantera I can do only 1 damage against the witch king.
  19. dedelac

tModLoader Fishing 2.0

Dude... with "Like?" I'm sure Roxxz means "can you give me an example of what needs more work?" or, in this case, like = as
  20. dedelac

tModLoader Prefixes for Enemies

For some reason, LoT 3 and Prefixes work fine together when cheat sheet is enabled... if you want to play these two mods just download cheat sheet and enable it...
Back
Top Bottom