Search results for query: *

1. mariovsluigi666

PC Minimap border and health/Mana styles return to default

Whenever I close the game and reopen it, the minimap border changes from what I set it to back to the default border. Same goes for the Health and Mana bars.
  2. mariovsluigi666

tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

When rain and disabled enemy spawns mix, at least with the Overhaul mod also installed, it instead spawns enemies at about 100 times the normal speed
  3. mariovsluigi666

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

That's not a bug. The mod adds a new melee system: For more damage, you want to move faster, so run at the enemies and click. It automatically pushes you towards your cursor for reasons I don't know.
  4. mariovsluigi666

Alright, I made my parkour map into a small tutorial on the parkour and fire systems.
  5. mariovsluigi666

Could someone make parkour maps with this mod? It has a lot of potential for amazing maps, and I haven't found any for this mod specifically. I decided to make one to hopefully get everyone thinking about making more Overhaul parkour maps. I'll eventually edit it so that it's a tutorial to the mod.
  6. mariovsluigi666

Can we please stop arguing over this nonsense? Warmainiac, you can trust the Microsoft website. If you wanna play modded, download what you need.
  7. mariovsluigi666

It does look like a ship tho. If you leave the water around it there and just get rid of the water on the inside, and make an anti rain area around the platforms into it, it would be able to pass as a ship.
  8. mariovsluigi666

tModLoader Boss Checklist - In-game progression checklist.

Question: Is it possible that this will get an NPC checklist tab added in the near future, or would that be a separate mod?
  9. mariovsluigi666

Just a suggestion, you should have walls and a door above the platform so that the ship doesn't get flooded
  10. mariovsluigi666

Has anyone tested this with Tremor yet? If not, I could test it for you.:)
  11. mariovsluigi666

Tool TEdit - Terraria Map Editor

Would it be possible for a "Purify entire world" thing to be added?
  12. mariovsluigi666

Five Nights at Freddy's discussion thread

Yeah, I've tried that. I'm... I'm not fast enough. xD
  13. mariovsluigi666

I have a new hatred for BB... Or the PHANTOM variant of him. The original BB from FNaF 2, yeah, he's a pain in the neck, but I've gotten pretty good at getting him to go away. FNaF 3 Phantom BB has caused me to die from Springtrap crawling through the vents more times than I can remember. And...
  14. mariovsluigi666

Yeah, I didn't think I was the only one. And it's a shame, too. I want to use this mod in a world I play in with a friend, but unfortunately, I already have a majority of the Town NPCs in the world. So I can't use it til this bug is fixed.
  15. mariovsluigi666

I've found 2 bugs. 1: NPCs don't spawn. Enemies, townies, nothing. 2: Grapple hook physics don't work. EDIT: Okay, grapple hook physics DO work, I was using the slime hook tho. Not sure why that isn't supported in hook physics, but it's probably cuz it has multiple hooks out at the same time...
  16. mariovsluigi666

I recently got the entire FNaF series. I've reached Night 5 on FNaF 1, Night 6 on FNaF 2, Night 2 on FNaF 3, and Night 2 on FNaF 4. Haven't started Sister Location. While streaming FNaF 2 on Steam, I saw Foxy disappear from his standing position in Parts and Services, but the camera didn't go...
  17. mariovsluigi666

Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

This just says for SCREENSHOTS, not specifically TERRARIA screenshots. Your first Moon Lord battle always calls for a screenshot. I have Moon Lord gear cuz my friend gave me it. ...I had still died xD Being the UnderTale fan that I am, when I found the Strange Skull item after venturing into...
  18. mariovsluigi666

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Would it be possible to make it automatically update the modloader? I'm afraid of messing up my modded world files cuz I have no idea how to update it. :/
Back
Top Bottom