Search results for query: *

1. lightbowser1

tModLoader MoreAccessories+ v2.0

master mode adds the 6th slot by defaul and the 7th is obtained from demon heart, the mod will only work for normal and expert difficulties.
  2. lightbowser1

tModLoader [Released WIP] The Split Mod!

when accepting the invitation of discord link on the first page it says that invitation has been expired.
  3. lightbowser1

tModLoader Good Luck Have Fun (Harder Terraria Mod)

this mod was before eternity and the thread was dead since march 24 2020 to january 4 of this year, so the thread its dead and he said that he do this as a hobby not his real job.
  4. lightbowser1

tModLoader AlchemistNPC v9.0

im sure that any prehardmode boss until WoF drop tier 1 coins, WoF to mechbosses tier 2 (cryogen and acuatic scourge), tier 3 plantera and golem (i think), tier 4 duke fishron and moon lord, tier 5 any post moonlord calamity boss till polterghast, and tier 6 yharon and SCAL......I think thats...
  5. lightbowser1

tModLoader Fun Death Sounds

the thread seems to be dead since 2018 on september, and the only reply is besides yours is from april this year.
  6. lightbowser1

tModLoader Shadows of Abaddon mod

because from their discord server.
  7. lightbowser1

tModLoader [Released WIP] The Split Mod!

nice to see the split mod was still worked on all this time, but with journeys end released i was sure that every mod developer was gonna drop the bomb once the update releases...... i was hoping the mod didnt left abandoned like a few ones due to personal matters, lets be honest everyone is...
  8. lightbowser1

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)

if anyone ask for version 0.11.7.7 after this post just go to the discord server dont be lazy, please the devs stated that their more active there than here on the forums.
  9. lightbowser1

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

re-logic stated that a 1.4.1 is planned in the future....... so maybe the tmod team is expecting more code changes before doing the oficial release
  10. lightbowser1

the devs are more frecuent on their discord server and they made that clear the link is on the first page so they can help you more quickly there.
  11. lightbowser1

tModLoader Yet Another Boss Health Bar

i agree with you since 1.4 bar is very plain with all bosses with no themed design on them (at least we dont need the minimap for that), and they dont tell you how hp the boss have/remain (numericaly) without moving your cursor toward the boss to confirm this.
  12. lightbowser1

well I got plenty of games in case this would happen so today is terraria day off.
  13. lightbowser1

after some time i give a try to tmodloader 64 bit for no more messages of out memory and all that but, after starting up it says that I need a vc redist Faudio.dll on the 64 bit tmodloader discord but its a minecraft discord.....is this right?
  14. lightbowser1

tModLoader Unusacies' Battle Rods Mod - Use special fishing rods as weapons!

the github where the wiki is going to be updated with the new content?
  15. lightbowser1

tModLoader Nightmares Unleashed! Throwing weapons, bosses, minibosses, items, and more to come!

Excuse @DreamOfNightmares but i dont know if this is a bug or part of a recent update but when I make full restore potions they cant be stacked like any healing potion before, and before you ask I disable all other mods except this one and on a new world and character the problem persist I just...
  16. lightbowser1

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

no
  17. lightbowser1

the mod its finished and have only 1 post moonlord boss (final boss of the mod) the overseer.
  18. lightbowser1

tModLoader MoreAccessories+ v2.0

disable the mini map pressing the tab button.
  19. lightbowser1

tModLoader Crystilium mod.

I dont think so....you can put the crystal blocks on the surface but nothing happens.
  20. lightbowser1

make sure you have the latest mod version AND reload the mods....otherwise another mod you have is causing conflicts with spirit.
Back
Top Bottom