Search results for query: *

• Users: JayLeo
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. JayLeo

Items Improved Wiring

These are my ideas to improve wiring, to make it easier, funner and smarter. Mechanic's Workshop: This is made at an anvil with a tinkerer's workshop and a wrench. It allows crafting of several new types of wires, traps or other gadgets. Trap frame: This is crafted at the mechanics workshop...
  2. JayLeo

NPCs & Enemies Luna/Lunar Boss

I know that Redigit probably has much different plans for 1.3 but this is my idea for the final lunar boss. I am open to constructive criticism so if you think something can be changed, tell me about it Luna: About the size of the Brain/Eye of Cthulhu or maybe a bit bigger. Summoned with the...
  3. JayLeo

Ideas for a custom NPC or enemy?

Got a cool and quick Idea for and NPC or enemy you wanna share? Share it here? Just state its name, what it looks like or even provide a neat sprite, hp and what it does. Example: Lunar Caster: It resembles the new sprites for possible aliens but has a robe that gives off teal sparks. 750HP...
  4. JayLeo

PC New Beginnings, JayLeo

Hello TCF, My name is JayLeo, I have a Terrariaonline account which will slowly become inactive. With the new forums I want to begin uploading Terraria videos and other vids as soon as my recording software gets fixed. There isn't really much I have to say about me because I never got too into...
Back
Top Bottom