Search results for query: *

1. The Real Sharknado

Looking for a mod

Does anyone know what The mod is? It's the mod everyone uses in the chamber to spawn bosses and kids, anyone able to help me out?
  2. The Real Sharknado

Looking fir a mod

Does anyone know what The mod is? It's the mod everyone uses in the chamber to spawn bosses and kids, anyone able to help me out?
  3. The Real Sharknado

Anyone else have a similar experience?

So, I've been farming Golem for a Picksaw, I've beaten him about 20-25 times, no Picksaw, I'm gonna keep going, hopefully I can get it soon haha, anyone else have a similar story? If so, please share!
  4. The Real Sharknado

Favorite Hardmode weapon?

Theres already a thread for favorite Pre-Hardmode weapons, so why not a Hardmode one, right? 1. True Excalibur, totally awesome weapon. 2. Flairon, I love bubbles. 3. Pulse Bow, totally awesome weapon. What about you guys?
  5. The Real Sharknado

Favorite Hardmode weapon?

Theres already a thread for favorite Pre-Hardmode weapons, so why not a Hardmode one, right? 1. True Excalibur, totally awesome weapon. 2. Flairon, I love bubbles. 3. Pulse Bow, totally awesome weapon. What about you guys?
  6. The Real Sharknado

Which Hardmode boss should I face first and how do i do it?

So as some of you know, I just made it to Hardmode, and I've got full mouthful armor, the ice scepter thing that you get from a mimic, mouthful repeaters and all that, nothing titanium yet, I've got 20 titanium ore as of now, but I want to face a boss to get the hallowed bars for the pickaxe...
  7. The Real Sharknado

Finally made it to Hardmode, now what?

I just made it to Hardmode (on PC)! Woo Hoo! Now what? Like what do I do? I have almost no knowledge of it. I've got a Crimson if that helps haha
  8. The Real Sharknado

Imp staff just made my day

Guys, I don't know why, but I got back from mining in the Underworld, and as most of you know I got started on mobile, and I just recently got the game on pc, so I was looking at what I could make of Hellstone bars and I saw the Imp Staff, I made it just to check it out, and I used it, I thought...
  9. The Real Sharknado

App for the forums?

I don't know where this should go, Any chance of there being an app for the forums in the future?
  10. The Real Sharknado

I cant find the Angler NPC

I've been fishing on the beach and instill haven't found the Angler NPC, I found him on another world but something happened to that world and it got deleted, but I can't find him on my world, anyone know what to do?
  11. The Real Sharknado

Does anyone know when 1.3 will be out?

As the title says
  12. The Real Sharknado

Why is fishing so fun?

I've been playing on PC for a few days, and I got the Fisher of Worlds after beating EoC so I went around and got some bait, I didn't know you could get anything more than regular fish, I got a Reaver Shark and the saw one(can't remember it's name). But anyways, is there anything we you can get...
  13. The Real Sharknado

Why did my world spawn without a Crimson?

The question is in the title, I searched the whole map, no Crimson
  14. The Real Sharknado

PC I need help with a problem on Terraria PC

I own Terraria on PC and Mobile, and I can chop down wood I've placed with the default tools on mobile, but I just bought it on PC, and I misclicked and placed a piece of wood down on the dirt, and my Axe wouldn't pick it back up, no matter how long I tried. Does anyone know what to do?
Back
Top Bottom