Search results for query: *

• Users: DTi56
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. DTi56

Do you know the person above you personally?

Have you met this person above you before? This is an experimental test. I'll sta.... Never mind. [pls idk if this is a dupe thread]
  2. DTi56

DTi56 - New Art Thread

Hello, welcome to the new art thread! This thread is reborn from my previous art thread, which didn't really go that well... Yeah. New thread - Make requests. I can only do requests on the weekends, it could be a month before you get yours for digital. Traditional art - no color. Color is a...
  3. DTi56

Email Glitch

I decided to create a TCF account here, only to find out that the "This Email is already in use" error pops up. I don't know how this works, and I also want to change my name. (That's why I'm on a Steam Account.)
  4. DTi56

Story Dragon Cave: The Story of the Radiant Angel

Well, Happy Valentine's first of all. Let me tell you a story about the Radiant Angel Dragon of DC. To begin, let's take a moment to see how beautiful these creatures are. Now, to start our story. Chapter 3 comes out tomorrow! The items get updated this entire week, so check carefully! As an...
  5. DTi56

DTi56's Tools and Sprites

Well. The time has come. I CREATED MY FIRST SPRITE. Dedicated to @Pumpking, to use in his mod. The Skystar. Stats: -79 Melee Damage -Shoots up to 5 Stars at a time, like the Starfury -Stars are Peircing -If Fallen Stars are in inventory, Stars will do 1,000 Damage, making this EXTREMELY...
  6. DTi56

Items Instruments

So. Finally I made an Item thread. I know some people out there like music like me. So. Here is a WIP thread of instruments. #1. Trumpet Sprite by @Frous It functions like the Harp. Plays a Trumpet sound, has a Yellow note (instead of purple) and does 40 damage, with peircing attacks, whilst...
  7. DTi56

PC Show us your characters!

This is for educational purposes only. First, mine: DTi56. And i don't know where to put this. And my pic is too large. So for armor, Full Turtle, Titanium vanity Accesories: Frostspark bots, Fishron Wings, Celestial Stone, Fire Gauntlet, Ankh shield Social Acc.: Celestial magnet, Celestial...
  8. DTi56

Biomes & Nature Dead thread. Another.

Even though the Dungeon isn't a biome, (Where do I put this, and move it if in the wrong section) This JUST might be some sort of thing you might like. <I just started, plus i could need help with sprites.>
  9. DTi56

The White Mage's Art Thread

Welcome to the White Mage's art thread. If this is in the wrong section, try moving it. After all, this is my first art thread. I currently can only draw on days with no school, however Sundays are rarer. I do Digital and Pencil art. Tell me which you would like! JUST REMEMBER, I can only work...
  10. DTi56

Solar Eclipse of 10/23/14 (Post your pics here)

Since you can't post profile status pics, here ya go @Devalaous A Solar Eclipse is happening! Wait, i will upload pic later it just started
  11. DTi56

that moment when you realize your voice is higher than you thought

You sound high-pitched, right? Well, your voice in your head is the voice others hear. So, others hear your voice a little high. You, on the other hand, hear it low as a combination of your vocal chords vibrating, making it sound deep. I hope this explains what happened.
  12. DTi56

Share your Halloween profile picture

Here is mine Post yours here!
  13. DTi56

I dare you

I dare you to take a picture of a rainbow. Whoever does gets to choose what to dare someone to do next
  14. DTi56

Terra-ish stuff I found in games

From brave frontier
  15. DTi56

Paste button

Do it. Mine has this: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  16. DTi56

Kill a pinky!

Kill your finger... Or a slime
  17. DTi56

ART CONTEST

Guys I'm closing this for a while