Search results for query: *

• Users: hamstar
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. hamstar

If one NPC was a traitor or enemy spy, who would it be and why (be descriptive)?

I'll start: Who is your best guess, and why is it the goblin that rips you off with cruel reforge "luck" for every dime you have?
  2. hamstar

Terraria's greatest missing feature: Game modes!

Now that I appear to have a stable and "nominally functional" version of my long-awaited game mode/mod pack Adventure Mode, I feel like now is a good time to mention an issue I've been noticing with Terraria for some time. To many, it just seems generically as a kind of "burnout" without a clear...
  3. hamstar

tModLoader Mod Libs

Mod Libs Pack This is a pack of library mods to provide a wide range of advanced features for mods to use. If you don't know what this means, and no mods you use require these, you can probably ignore these. They are currently only made for tModLoader for Terraria 1.3, but I will begin porting...
  4. hamstar

Feedback: Unvisited hyperlink colors are just baaaaarely too close to the color of normal text

I know this is an aesthetic choice, but I just wanted to point this out due to a recurring matter of people viewing my threads and apparently failing to notice an important link at the top, probably thinking of it as a header or title or something. I would otherwise have to add an indication of...
  5. hamstar

HUD Elements Lib

HUD Elements Lib v5.0.0.1 This is a library mod for mods to define HUD-space UI elements that are able to be repositioned freely (alt+click to drag). Elements smartly avoid overlapping each other and vanilla HUD elements (if desired). Note: This mod will not do anything without another mod to...
  6. hamstar

tModLoader More Item Info - Adds tooltips for recipes, price, etc.

Note: Until further notice, this mod is now being worked on exclusively as part of my Adventure Mode set. More Item Info v1.5.0 Simple mod that lists recipes requiring and produced by a given item in that item's tooltips, and also displays its sell value. Configurable. Source code...
  7. hamstar

tModLoader Ruined Items - Items from world chests, loot drops, purchases, or crafting may now have a really bad prefix

Note: Until further notice, this mod is now being worked on exclusively as part of my Adventure Mode set. Ruined Items v2.11.3 Note: Requires Mod Libs Ruined Items makes all weapons and accessories from chests and loot drops (or crafted and bought, if configured) have a 'ruined' prefix...
  8. hamstar

Warp Item Control Lib - Customize and control behavior of Magic Mirrors, Recall Potions, etc.

Warp Item Control Lib v1.2.1 (WIP; needs some testing) Note: Requires Mod Helpers Warp Item Control Lib allows controlling the use of player warp items (Magic Mirrors, Cellphones, Recall Potions, etc.), including: Adjusting time until warp items activate. Disabling warp items via. config or...
  9. hamstar

tModLoader Readable Books - The next best thing since rideable rotating cylinders

Note: Until further notice, this mod is now being worked on exclusively as part of my Adventure Mode set. Readable Books v1.3.0.1 Note: Requires Mod Libs Implements a Readable Book item. For v1.0, readable book items can only be created by way of API. Future plans: Suitable...
  10. hamstar

PC Queen slime bugs, counter-clockwise conveyor block swap bug, return potion click range bug

Slow descent with a queen slime mount does not reset fall distance. De-equipping mount will cause fall damage/death. Killing Prismatic Lacewing with queen slime mount stomp is instant death. Block swapping with clockwise conveyors underneath a 1/4s timer is causing incorrect block to place...
  11. hamstar

tModLoader Pirates Demand Your Booty!

Note: Mod discontinued (for now). May have bugs. Pirates Demand Your Booty! v0.7.3 Mirror (later) Note: Requires Mod Helpers Pirates have arrived early t' plunder yer booty! What will ye do? Credits: @Gizmo: Pirate negotiator/ruffian sprite @absoluteAquarian, @WaterOre: Pirate lingo...
  12. hamstar

tModLoader Enraged! - Bosses now periodically hulk out

Note: Until further notice, this mod is now being worked on exclusively as part of my Adventure Mode set. Enraged! v0.14.0 Mirror (soon) Note: Requires Mod Libs Bosses now become enraged during battles. Various factors contribute to causing this effect. Rage state is temporary, but...
  13. hamstar

tModLoader Terrain Remixer - Reshape your world smoothly

Note: Until further notice, this mod is now being worked on exclusively as part of my Adventure Mode set. Terrain Remixer v0.13.0 Mirror (soon) Note: Requires Mod Libs Allows carving out natural-looking caves and hills by configured settings. Region size, cutting scale, cut density...
  14. hamstar

Orbs - Access to blocked areas of the world now require colored orbs

Orbs v1.9.0.4 Note: Requires Mod Libs Prevents players from breaking tiles (except things like wood and ores) and requires using special colored orbs to clear areas of terrain. Each orb type will only work on its corresponding terrain (color) type. Holding an orb reveals any nearby terrain...
  15. hamstar

tModLoader Emitters - Placeable and adjustable dust, gore, sound, and sprite (hologram) devices

Emitters v2.1.0.1 Mirror Note: Requires Mod Helpers Holograms UI in action: Allows placing devices that can be configured to emit any type of particle ("dust"), "gore", or sound effect. Rate, volume, size, direction, color, type, etc. can all be configured per emitter. NEW (v1.2): Now...
  16. hamstar

tModLoader Pot Luck - Pots can now drop customizeable loot!

Note: Until further notice, this mod is now being worked on exclusively as part of my Adventure Mode set. Pot Luck v2.1.0 Mirror (coming soon) Note: Requires Mod Libs Allows customizing drops from broken pots. Nothing more, nothing less. Accepts customization via. mod configurations or...
  17. hamstar

tModLoader Powerups - On-pickup buffs and item abilities

Powerups! v1.1.0 Mirror (coming soon) Note: Requires Mod Helpers Enemies (and pots, if the Pot Luck mod is enabled) now drop powerups. Powerups give the player a temporary buff according to the powerup type. Powerup types and drop rates can be configured. Source code available...
  18. hamstar

tModLoader Elements - Gives items and enemies elemental strengths and weaknesses (configurable)

Elements v1.0.0 Mirror (soon) Note: Requires Mod Helpers Adds elemental affinities for items and mobs. Element types, strengths, and weaknesses may be configured, including to specify whether items or mobs automatically receive them at random. Also features a modder's API for better...
  19. hamstar

tModLoader Adventure Mode

Note: This is being ported to the new tModLoader. Meanwhile, follow this guide to play (this will NOT disrupt your 1.4 mods). Download v0.57.1.2 (Needs tModLoader v0.11.X) premise Premise: context Context: From the in-game "Your mission on Terraria" handbook: modpack Mods...
  20. hamstar

Game Modes - A special WIP feature for Mod Helpers

As Adventure Mode is nearing a v1 release, I'm going to do something special to go along with it: I want to define the concept of 'game modes' that can be used to switch the way the game is played without changing what it contains. In other words, unlike larger content mods, these are just...
Back
Top Bottom