Search results for query: *

1. RamiroBandicoot

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Greetings! Sorry for bothering, but as a passive terraria player & musician I noticed that your mod soundtrack consist of a jam of remixes of original themes, random themes & wonderful pieces composed by DM DOKURO. I wanted to ask if you were interested in getting original pieces with the style...
  2. RamiroBandicoot

tModLoader Pumpking's Mod

Pumpking, i have been said that it could work the music better in an addon than in the mod itself, I didn't ask for details because I didn't want to be pretty invasive but I hope you could figure something, if not, not problem at all :P Again, Thank you! =D
  3. RamiroBandicoot

I Can't believe It :P! But I thought you would use the other theme for Pumpking's Horseman. It's a shame that the quality of the audio isn't really good, isn't it possible to optimize the audio a bit more? I can give you a more compressed one if the size is the problem :P
  4. RamiroBandicoot

Sorry If I didn't explain enough or I sounded rude, I didn't know there was a limit of 420...

Sorry If I didn't explain enough or I sounded rude, I didn't know there was a limit of 420 letters lol, I'm a total noob xP
  5. RamiroBandicoot

I overwrote, no explain then ; - ; Here you have them...

I overwrote, no explain then ; - ; Here you have them: https://mega.nz/#!G4FmEbqD!PLP14phPCcDT5QGm4kFqrGoQMiDtlftmSaSV2ul8o98 (Pumpking's Horseman) https://mega.nz/#!yoc3zLzb!N5PY7tKmYVJbXCryAbHgNsaIMxqDY41XG_ywHq8ZHoM (Terralord) Rename them by their boss. And If you can credit me & add this...
  6. RamiroBandicoot

Thanks! Just let me know when it will be out the mod so I can give you a link to the theme/s because it would be pretty lame making a redirection to mega to hear it. For now they are private, to avoid spoilers ^^. Again, Thank you! :p EDIT: A last question :S (I'm really sorry if i'm bothering...
  7. RamiroBandicoot

Thanks! I think they now work, and if they don't try to do copy-paste manually! :P
  8. RamiroBandicoot

Hello Pumpking, this will be my last time bothering you (I swear). I did some final details to the custom theme (some parts were very noisy) and added a proper ending to the track making it a bit smoother when it loops. I have been informed that it can be easier to put it in the game if the...
  9. RamiroBandicoot

Music Composing Music for Mods (Terraria Style)

Ohhh... I'm such an idiot. I forgot about the kontakt's ones. I use String Session Pro, Session Horn Pro, Brass Solo Symphony Series (Is garbage but at least is useful). Action Strikes for sets of percussion. Rise & Hits, for intro effects (I still didn't use any for this but I think it could...
  10. RamiroBandicoot

Well, I use Sytrus, Harmor (From FL) & M1 (From Korg) for pads, leads & arps. For 8bit sounds (I also use Sytrus & Harmor), Magical8bitPlug & Medusa. Lastly the most important plugin I forgot to write in my post is daHornet a Vst that Scott Lloyd Shelly actually used. Hope that this can help you! =D
  11. RamiroBandicoot

Here: https://soundcloud.com/ramirobandicoot/bmod-satansskull

Here: https://soundcloud.com/ramirobandicoot/bmod-satansskull
  12. RamiroBandicoot

Yeah I have, I will do it just like the other ones. I'm going to edit my post and upload it to...

Yeah I have, I will do it just like the other ones. I'm going to edit my post and upload it to soundcloud
  13. RamiroBandicoot

And If you don't mind I will add this to my post (I'm really proud of it ^.^)

And If you don't mind I will add this to my post (I'm really proud of it ^.^)
  14. RamiroBandicoot

Thanks! But If you are okay dividing the bosses music in two sections it would be easier for me...

Thanks! But If you are okay dividing the bosses music in two sections it would be easier for me (I mean 2 Bosses have one theme and the other 3 other), I don't think I have many ideas to make 5 bosses themes. I'm more likely to work with any mod that wants my services, but if you can give me...
  15. RamiroBandicoot

Well, I thought it would take me a week but I think it came out really nice. Here is the boss...

Well, I thought it would take me a week but I think it came out really nice. Here is the boss music for Satan's Skull! =D (it's 01:01 minutes long. Hope you can use it complete) https://mega.nz/#!VE0RmIoT!QlPS5d95Nkm0eKnqJgID3cUEL4wmzoG5a1bWpW7G3BI
  16. RamiroBandicoot

Thanks, I already started composing. I have to remind you that I cannot assure when is going to be finished the theme :S.
  17. RamiroBandicoot

Is it ok to make something in between 45:00 & 01:00? And If you could give me as many details as possible of how is the battle, or a video, to know if I have to do something fast placed or not, etc. Thanks! I can't wait to start composing! :P
  18. RamiroBandicoot

Are you sure about that? I'm pretty sure I heard themes with even 2 minutes of duration. It is also because it could be very repetitive or overwhelming if it is slow to kill to hear it.
  19. RamiroBandicoot

Ohh! Sorry for bothering you again, But I noticed being in the artistic section of the forum...

Ohh! Sorry for bothering you again, But I noticed being in the artistic section of the forum there is a prefix for "Music". I'd like to know if you could add that prefix. Thanks anyways for helping! :P.
  20. RamiroBandicoot

Thanks for the help! As a total newbie I wasn't sure where to allocate the post correctly.

Thanks for the help! As a total newbie I wasn't sure where to allocate the post correctly.
Back
Top Bottom