Search results for query: *

• Users: zninja
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. zninja

NPCs & Enemies Ant Critter/Spider Critter

What is basically everywhere in the world? Ants and Spiders. So, why not also have them in Terraira? Ants: Spawn basically everywhere, except in Snow biome. Variants: Normal: A black ant, that spawns in forest, desert , underground, jungle, ocean, and anything else I am forgetting. Brown...
  2. zninja

Items Potion Ideas plus Herb Bag change

Ideas for Potions: 1. Bounce Potion Ingredients: Pink gel, Daybloom, Fireblossom, and Water Bottle How it works: If you fall, and usually would take damage, you instead, turn that into a bounce off the surface. The more damage you would have taken, the higher you bounce. (Duration should be...
  3. zninja

Question about fan-made Terraria Games

What is the legal info I need to know if I plan to make: A. a Terraria fan game B. One that uses Terraria images based off the actual images C. One that uses the actual Terraria in-game sprites? When I say fan game, I mean something like a Terraria Online TCG or a Terraria Hack and Slash, not...
  4. zninja

Question Regarding Mod/Storage

Is it possible to have all the mods on a flashdrive, and play off the mods from there? (Terraria being on the computer) (Would it be possible all the worlds and characters saved to the flashdrive when I use the steam version, but have the gog version not save to the save place?)
  5. zninja

Question Regarding Imports

I was looking into getting Terraira collector's edition, since I don't have the steam version anyway. I look around, and it seems most are like $25.50, which is not preferred. However, I found a more reasonably priced one, but it says it is a UK import. I am, of course, not in UK. Will getting...
  6. zninja

Game Mechanics Achievement Reset

Plz notice: If this is in the wrong forum, I apologize Wouldn't it be great if there was a way to reset achievements? Then you can have fun doing them over again. So, plz add when you update Terraria to 1.3.5, even if that is the only thing in the update.
  7. zninja

Guide: How to make a great guide

This guide shows you how to make a guide that will be useful and neat-looking. It is for those beginning to be on the forums an Step 1: Pick a title that makes sense. When you pick out a title, make sure it is simple, but that will make it easier to find what they are looking for. Good...
  8. zninja

Blocks & Decoration Woopie Cushion Blocks

If you played terrain enough, you would know that the only way to get a woopie cushion is to farm giant worms, and the only uses is to play with it or craft the fart in a jar. But what would you do with extra whoop cushions in the future? I suggest be able to craft them into cushion blocks! The...
Back
Top Bottom