Search results for query: *

• Users: BluE22
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. BluE22

Drawings & Paintings Art requetsssssss!

hi guys! Im taking art request mainly human pictures!!! Plz specify details about request: shirt type, hair color, hat, etc....
  2. BluE22

NPCs & Enemies A little idea

so i had a little idea, so I thought, why not! Some bosses can randomly spawn, so why not some more of them randomly spawning! You sense a dark curse nearby: skeletron Random chance at the beginning of the night after Skeletron in the outer two thirds of the world You hear a buzzing noise in...
  3. BluE22

Fairytail!

Whats your fav arc, character, etc. Mine are tenrou island, and frosch Wendy and grey
  4. BluE22

PC Want to buy RoD and more!

Hi. I am looking to buy the following. If you have any or all of these please inform me, and you may send me a steam friend request. My username is TheOrangeNinja. 1-2 RoD 1 Auto hammer Chlorophyte 50+ bars Shroomite digging claw Any endgame wings 1-2 1-2 Ice turtle shells Drill containment...
  5. BluE22

Help meeeeee

I cant find Tavernkeep. Help?
  6. BluE22

What now?

I am a terrarian that has played for maybe...2 or 3 years now? But this is my first pc play through, i am doing it coop with a friend, and we just beat destroyer. We arent ready for another mech boss yet, so what now? Old ones army maybe? Btw im summon magic and he is melee ranged. Also im end...
  7. BluE22

Other Game SUBNAUTICA!

ummm..... Hi.... if u play subnautica SAY SOMETHING! I have created a place to talk aboutt subnautica stuff Known subnautica players on the forums: @SnailsAttack @Timer. @wolffe
  8. BluE22

Biomes & Nature Just keep swi-ming,Just keep swi-mming

so. Yeah. The ocean biome is a piece o crap right now. I will work on improving it! Mobs! Giant squid Drops tentacle hook Mechanics! Now is THE BIGGEST BIOME and VERY DEEP
  9. BluE22

NPCs & Enemies FRRRUUUUUUUUIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!

as you all know, FROOT is healthy! So yah. NPCs: Monkey Spawns in jungle trees Critter Drops BANANAS Dragon Spawns in caves Mini mini boss Drops dragon fruit Ninja Purity enemy Drops ninja clothes and oranges Kiwi (the bird) Critter Drops kiwi Can be caught in bug net Items: Banana Gives...
  10. BluE22

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Ultrablade

Alright. This is it. So, ive been seeing a lot of true terrabladey type things, but im gonna make ANOTHER ONE! Hope this one is better! The ultrablade 170 dmg Very fast speed Forged with the essence of life and death, creation and destruction, chaos and order, and light and dark. Fires out 4...
  11. BluE22

What would you do if........

:joy: RULES Format like this: I would........ What would you do if........... What would you do if someone broke down the door to your house
  12. BluE22

Mobile Pls help meh

My main world crashes when clicked and my backup does to. I'm endgame
  13. BluE22

Mobile Simple pirate map farm help

i need help getting pirate map and coin gun fast
  14. BluE22

Destroy The Godmodder: simplified

HI GUYS!!!!!:happy::happy: This is like the old version of destroy the god modder, nice and simple
  15. BluE22

NPCs & Enemies OH MY GOD THEYRE COMING

hi anyways, a new hard mode invasion, the apocalypse. New enemies: The begging soul: Looks like a ghost reaching out to you Rare Fairly powerful The cursed wanderer: Like nymph, peaceful until approached Very rare and powerful Risen dead: Buffed up zombie EXTREMELY common MINIBOSS: The...
  16. BluE22

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Giving the lunar events more love!

Hi anyways, first off, I want to say that while a few of these may be similar to @AngelMiner12 's post, all the ones I put here are from my head. First, a drop from the sroller,the solar core which, which solar fragments,makes the fire wheel! Accessary Allows you to curl into a ball and roll...
  17. BluE22

Blocks & Decoration WHERE THE HECK DID YOU COME FROM?!

So, hi anyways, I had an idea that would be great for farming! The E.T. (Enemy teleporter) You place it down and it Makes most of the enemies spawn from the teleporter If you play N.O.V.A. 3 you know what I mean Crafted with 50 luminite, RoD
  18. BluE22

Biomes & Nature The Hidden city

So, I was thinking that it would be so cool to have an run down partly destroyed city underground! So the details, well no new mobs spawn here but the spawns for skellys would be HUGE! Anyway, there would be 20-30 underground houses you know those little wood ones There would, however, be new...
  19. BluE22

Portfolio/Multi-Topic All the things

Here are all my threads! https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/a-little-idea.69632/ STATUS: COMPLETED https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/frrruuuuuuuuiiiiiittttttttttttttttttttt.64745/ FRRRUUUUUIIIIIIITTTTTTT Status: IN PROGRESS...
  20. BluE22

Weapons & Equip Awesomeness on another level

So, hi anyway I was thinking about being famous and came up with this! So,basically,npcs would have altered or different quotes based on your awesomeness that would include how many bosses the player has defeated and how many rare things you have found. (According to how slowly you progress)...
Back
Top Bottom