Search results for query: *

• Users: realicraft
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. realicraft

tModLoader How do I add a mod icon without adding steam integration?

I want to add an icon to one of my mods, but it seems I need to integrate a steam account to do so. The steam account I use to play Terraria is not technically mine, so I don't want to integrate it. Is there any way to add an icon without doing so?
  2. realicraft

tModLoader How do I make a buff in a mod?

I want to know how one would make a buff in a tModLoader mod. The only documentation I can find is very outdated and only shows the very basics of making a buff, and not how to apply certain effects. Specifically, I want to make a buff that doubles your HP while active. Can someone help?
  3. realicraft

Post As Many Images As Possible

Hello. Uh... For this forum game, you simply need to post as many images as possible. It's also useful for an image dump, for profile posts, the 'about me' section, and custom emotes. I'll start.
  4. realicraft

Weapons & Equip Diamond's True Potential

Hello there! This is a suggestion called 'Diamond's True Potential'! Basically, it adds diamond armor and tools to the game. Set bonus: 2 DEF +10% damage (melee only) +15% damage (magic only) +20 max MP [/SPOILER] [/SPOILER] Banners:
  5. realicraft

Destroy the Dice-God

This is basically a version of DtG but everything is based off of dice rolls and you need to destroy the Dice-God to stop that. Site used to roll dice: https://www.random.org/ Character Templates: [/SPOILER] ------ Players: -none- Enemies:
  6. realicraft

Type Above Username With Your Eyes Closed

Exactly what it says on the tin. I'll start. Nobosy
  7. realicraft

Quote Someone

Basically, you have to put a random quote. I'll start:
  8. realicraft

Destroy the Godmodder: RC

So, one day, I was walking through a terraria server when I wondered what it would be like as a godmodder. It didn't go so well. A few days later... Thousands of players on hundreds of servers were suddenly transported to a new server - 'RealiServer'. [Realicraft] Welcome, everybody! Hope you're...
  9. realicraft

Fighting Simulator

Simply kill whoever is above you. Or at lest hurt them. Cyberbulling does not count. Oh, and everyone starts with 100 HP. You decide what happens when it comes to HP. Realicraft: 100/100 EDIT 6/16: There's dragons, effects, a bunch of other stuff... RULES: 1) No godmodding. 2) No swearing...
Back
Top Bottom