Search results for query: *

1. X

Graphic Novels

Has anyone received any of them yet? Well past shipping time for the first 3, and I haven't received any of them.
  2. X

Terraria Graphic Novel Series - Issue 4 Orders Now Open!

I haven't received any of the first 3 I've ordered yet, so I won't order this one. The first 3 are all well-beyond shipping date, and I haven't gotten not one yet, even though I ordered them the day the orders were available. I wanted the whole set for my kids for christmas, and I can't find...
  3. X

Texture Pack The Calamity Texture Pack

Am I missing something? I've unzipped, and put in resourcepacks directory, but it doesnt show up in game. Also tried having it zipped as well. Tried creating the pack.json file as well. Still nothing. It isn't changing the file to a .json file, it is staying a text document. I've made plenty of...
  4. X

PC 1.3 Achievement Suggestions!

I certainly hope so.
  5. X

i don't doubt you guys are working hard on it at all. I'm just bored waiting for something to download. But by the time the update comes out, people will forget it was coming out to begin with.
  6. X

I'm sorry I just find it very hard to believe that an update takes this long on a game that doesn't have much more going on than a SNES Final Fantasy game. Seriously, though. I think this update should have been prioritized. Not TOW, which at this rate we'll see in 2017.
  7. X

I know how testing, coding, and all the jive goes. Just saying I've seen some tiny dev teams push out pretty excellent updates in a shorter period of time. On games that have a helluva lot more going on in them than terraria lol.
  8. X

does it really take a year to make an update for a game such as terraria? just saying
Back
Top Bottom