Search results for query: *

1. Nickural

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

I was trying to compare it to stuff like the enchanted sword or even the other jungle weapons, still my fault in for not specifying which one's I'm comparing to. I do agree, I haven't fiddled around in Hardmode yet with Yoyos so I'm not sure about the dps there.
  2. Nickural

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

Hello, been loving 1.4 so far. Playing a normal run with 4 friends or so (Hardmode at this point) and an Master Mode run (Pre Skeletron, Queen Bee at this point) by myself. Several things I have noticed: -Platinum/Gold and to an extent Tungsten/Silver armor aren't worth getting at all, the...
  3. Nickural

Terraria State of the Game: November 2019

After reading this I realize your definition of research and my definition of research may be completely different, I didn't mean to tilt you at all. Clarification: Go see what other people say about the game, Not just what the Eshop says about it, and research the reason why you wanted to buy...
  4. Nickural

Terraria State of the Game: November 2019

Ever since seeing the trailer (Junish iirc, could be wrong) I've been hyped for this update, watching each state of the month with excitement. Me having a very small experience in modding makes me understand the hoops the team is jumping through. Making a fun game isn't easy and takes a lot of...
  5. Nickural

3DS Terraria 3DS 1.04 - issues thread

I can confirm that the trident still makes items disappear (Heart and Mana crystals are the only ones I know about atm) It seems to me that it's only taking consumable items like Potions, Crystals, etc., although I'm not sure if it effects boss summoning items as well. I would overall stay away...
  6. Nickural

I have been gone for quite a while, sorry. Haven't played in a while, but i'm one of those guys thats like "OH A NEW GAME I JUST GOT I MUST PLAY IT" and I forget that other games exist. The only last request I have is the Optic Staff, as the mini twins are a great boost to players that have just...
  7. Nickural

It is also needed to be remembered that everyone plays differently and accidents happen, so lets say that if someone turns off the game while its saving (Whether it would be on purpose or the 3ds ran out of batteries) (its an example), it may corrupt, it may just revert back as if the player...
  8. Nickural

As much as I liked the 3ds version, I agree with it as much as you do, of course they could have just made it new 3ds exclusive, I mean, Snes games and a few other games on the eshop are New 3ds exclusive (Or just make two separate versions), the old 3ds couldn't handle that stuff, but, enough...
  9. Nickural

Me being a PC player back in 1.2ish I remember him being like that. So I think that was intentional. (I hope that's the right word)
  10. Nickural

I never heard of that, does anyone know how to replicate it?
  11. Nickural

3DS 3DS Update 1.04

I can agree with that, although the restore to an earlier save part can be easily exploited to clone or copy items, especially coins.
  12. Nickural

I just found 1.0.5 after trying to update Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, so yes, in the US it is currently out.
  13. Nickural

Theres too many mobs, I literally cannot fight plantera because of how many moss hornets in there...
  14. Nickural

Beat it yesterday, wasn't that hard... (I only used the well fed buff and had campfires, heart lanterns, 1-2 heart statues, 1 mana statue and a huge arena)
  15. Nickural

Game just crashed, not sure why, but I just finished Destroyer and Skeletron Prime and went to the ocean to get coral and it crashed...
  16. Nickural

I seem to be experiencing more crashes when the save reminder is off, when I mean more I mean, A LOT more. could crashes be related to how often you save I wonder? Because I have been saving more after I turned on save reminders. (Just in case if it's console specific, I have the New 3ds)
  17. Nickural

3DS 3DS Update 1.04

Is there any possibility we can have the optic staff (or other summoning weapons) in the 3ds version in future updates? As a Summoner I would like to have the optic staff while playing against the hardmode bosses Also I'm loving the updates so far, it gives me a reason to get back into the game...
Back
Top Bottom