Search results for query: *

1. Potman_

tModLoader Spelunker Surge!

Hey Yuyutsu, I'm a big fan of your mods and I was wondering if you're still working on this one, since it's been a very long time since your last post. Please let us know if you have any future plans for this :)
  2. Potman_

tModLoader WeaponOut

The fact that this was acknowledged by flashkirby hopefully means it's getting updated. I really want to try some of the newer items in this mod. I haven't had a chance since I haven't used tmodloader for quite some time.
  3. Potman_

Derpbird Dai's Lazy Builds

Awesome! I hope you update this thread with more
  4. Potman_

Sprites The Glade (Alternate Hallow)

I'd just like to say how much I appreciate your angler quest lore. You really managed to nail his personality in each of the alternates I've read by you.
  5. Potman_

Weapons & Equip Compilation of miscellaneous changes to weapons

Thats a shame. I hope you can get that issue resolved soon!
  6. Potman_

Weapons & Equip Compilation of miscellaneous changes to weapons

Baconfry, do you ever intend to continue this thread? It seems like you forgot about it :indifferent:
  7. Potman_

Sprites Sky Crystals (Alternate Floating Island)

I adore this idea! Really can't wait to see how it progresses. Do you intend to make player sprites for the accessories? I'd love to see how you picture them on a player, particularly the cowl. The music choice is good, and the sprites are great! My only criticism for them would be that you use...
  8. Potman_

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

You mean something similar to calamity's calamity biome spawner? That would be pretty nice
  9. Potman_

That is because they are designed as an endgame. They are designed in a way that they should be the last weapons you get, as there is no further content to fight, in the mod or in the base game. Thorium is not designed with further endgame content in mind.
  10. Potman_

tModLoader Bullet-Hail

I hope you're still working on this, because it shows a lot of potential.
  11. Potman_

Fair enough. Sorry for derailing
  12. Potman_

In that case, why did you say tremor was beating them?
  13. Potman_

Does the number of items matter? I could make slimes drop 50 materials that make 500 poorly made swords which all are recolours, but that doesn't mean my mod is good. Thorium has much higher quality items.
  14. Potman_

tModLoader [Windows] Install .TMod from context menu

Oh, I mean it isn't hard to install a mod manually, not that it wasn't hard to make this tool. Apologies
  15. Potman_

tModLoader [Windows] Install .TMod from context menu

Real nifty little tool not that it was too hard in the first place, but nifty.
  16. Potman_

Good thing about fishing accessories: You can't make them overpowered by combining them, just more convenient.
  17. Potman_

tModLoader More chest loot

It was meant to be in jest. I'll try to refrain from comments like that in future, thanks
  18. Potman_

tModLoader More chest loot

That inventory makes me want to take a knife to my throat
  19. Potman_

tModLoader WeaponOut

To be honest, that staff sold me the mod in the first place when I saw it on the little video on the front page.
Back
Top Bottom