Search results for query: *

1. F

PC Where does Terraria decide on the Hardmode v stripe spawn?

I'am using mods. But I have removed all mods, and tried to no avail. So don't know if I can post there as I have had mods installed.
  2. F

100 times and still no change, something, somewhere, there must be a hardcoded value for that specific world that predefined what side it spawn on. Maybe because I removed the crimson on the right, and it's not random, just takes some variabels when trying to calculate the spawn.
  3. F

So I got a bug in my world that makes the crimson only spawn to the right, and the hallow to spawn on the left in my world, this is after killing WoF 50 times. This seems like a world problem, as this only occur on my main world, so I assume it's in the .wld file. My question is. Does anyone...
  4. F

Crimson hardmode always spawn to the right.

I used a backup after I killed it, so the hardmode was 'respawned' so new hallow and crimson got spawned. and this was done in all the maps. So I only kill WoF once, then I pull a backup that isn't in hardmode and kill it again. Also, I created a new world with the TerraCustom tool, and I was...
  5. F

If I create a new world and character I can get the hallow to spawn left or right, with or without any mods. if I use the new character and try in my main world I always get hallow to the left and crimson to the right, tried 5 times. The crimson spawn at roughly the same place.
  6. F

So I created a world with TerraCustom, it worked fine and I managed to create a large Expert mode world without problems. Now when I defeat the WoF the crimson always spawn to the right, and the hallow always to the left. I've killed it around 35 times, with the same result. Everywhere I read...
  7. F

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

Does this hardcode the hardmode stripes? I killed WoF 27 times and crimson always spawn to the right. I want it to the left, away from my jungle.
  8. F

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

So while we wait, how hard is it to update mods? I assume it's not just to change some version number somewhere, and you have to change a lot of stuff? Or do you have to just change a lot of the reference the updates changed? Why does it take so long time? Is it just because the modd author...
Back
Top Bottom