Search results for query: *

1. Ironskin

Skeletron Prime can't Spawn, Invisible in multiplayer

I fixed the issue by uninstalling and reinstalling the game. I assume something just didn't install right in the latest update. Super strange bug but glad it's fixed now
  2. Ironskin

Skeletron Prime can't Spawn, Invisible in multiplayer

When Skeletron Prime is summoned in singleplayer, either through the summoning Item or through the In-game event, he simply doesn't spawn. In multiplayer he DOES show up, but he is invisible to me and I cannot even see his health Bar, but my friends can. Can't continue in the game very...
  3. Ironskin

tModLoader More Mounts Mod

Update?
  4. Ironskin

tModLoader More Guns Mod | (WIP)

Tmod 0.9.0.2?
  5. Ironskin

tModLoader Terralands, By LeeTG3

Hey, wassup. Do you think you could make fossil fragments harder to acquire? It just drops from too many enemies and is kinda worth too much money. Like with skeletons if you get the statue and hook wires to it, you can get infinite fossil fragments and sell them for a lot. It's really...
  6. Ironskin

I even have learned programming before this and its still really hard.

I even have learned programming before this and its still really hard.
  7. Ironskin

I really wanna make a terraria mod, and I've taken steps, but it is so...

I really wanna make a terraria mod, and I've taken steps, but it is so HHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRDDDDDDDD!!!!!!
  8. Ironskin

yeah I know, it's just when it came into view it looked like it rendered video game style.

yeah I know, it's just when it came into view it looked like it rendered video game style.
  9. Ironskin

Oh, uhhh this is awkward. k bye I guess

Oh, uhhh this is awkward. k bye I guess
  10. Ironskin

I Will Fulfill My Destiny, NO MATTER WHAT! I PROMISE YOU!!!

I Will Fulfill My Destiny, NO MATTER WHAT! I PROMISE YOU!!!
  11. Ironskin

YES!

YES!
  12. Ironskin

Yes, and....?

Yes, and....?
  13. Ironskin

True, True.

True, True.
  14. Ironskin

Alone we fall, but TOGETHER... NOTHING CAN STOP US!!!!

Alone we fall, but TOGETHER... NOTHING CAN STOP US!!!!
  15. Ironskin

It's true. right now, they are using us to power their empire. We Must Fight For FREEDOM...

It's true. right now, they are using us to power their empire. We Must Fight For FREEDOM!!!! #notsponsered
  16. Ironskin

Materialize like when in a game it hasn't rendered yet.

Materialize like when in a game it hasn't rendered yet.
  17. Ironskin

Guys, I've reason to believe that we are all in the matrix. I was looking outside when I saw a...

Guys, I've reason to believe that we are all in the matrix. I was looking outside when I saw a hawk materialize out of the corner eyes.
  18. Ironskin

Whoa another follower. So if had 2 than got another that means I have... 4 followers? I try to...

Whoa another follower. So if had 2 than got another that means I have... 4 followers? I try to stay away from the maths.
  19. Ironskin

My posts are :red: anyways so win for me.

My posts are :red: anyways so win for me.
  20. Ironskin

Lol. You guys are great.

Lol. You guys are great.
Back
Top Bottom