Search results for query: *

1. DJFlare84

PC Sticky keys after alt-tabbing

I've noticed after alt-tabbing out of the game and alt-tabbing (or just clicking) back in, the game acts as if I have some keys being held down and I have to press them to turn the "stickiness" off. I'm honestly not sure if it's Terraria, Steam, or my computer itself but so far it seems to only...
  2. DJFlare84

Blocks & Decoration Thrones as Beds!

I really like the throne, actually. Imagine if you could spawn at a throne instead of a bed? Especially since it's 3 tiles wide so it can help maintain symmetry in rooms that are odd-numbers wide. So it'd be nice if we could set a throne as a respawn point, and there should be MORE Thrones to...
  3. DJFlare84

Weapons & Equip How about some actual battle shields?

The idea is for shields to come pre-packaged with most of the swords (and maybe some other melee weapons like the flails) as a special right-click function. It would generate a forward-facing barrier that aims with your cursor around you. Has it's own HP and while it has HP it will outright...
  4. DJFlare84

Weapons & Equip A (not really) new Summoner Weapon: The Staff?

I have no problem with that. I'm sure the dev team would know what value to set it to.
  5. DJFlare84

NPCs & Enemies Reworking the lunar pillars – my take

Zenith is an absolutely busted weapon it makes perfect sense for it to be something you get post-Moonlord. The same cannot be said for the Celestial armors.
  6. DJFlare84

Not strong enough? Simple enough to resolve. Let's make them deal more damage and give a defense buff to the player for daring to get up close to use them.
  7. DJFlare84

That's a lame reason imo, especially because it doesn't outweigh the question of what the heck do I need the Celestial Armor for after I've beaten the Moon Lord? He's the hardest challenge in the entire game. Using the armors for anything else is just showing off, and to whom? They're glorified...
  8. DJFlare84

Game Mechanics Summoner Prefixes

I really like this idea. My only criticisms are that there should be more prefixes that give +2 Capacity and honestly all of them should give AT LEAST +1 capacity because capacity is such an op stat for Summoners. I'd also like to see a stat that grants +2 capacity but actually REDUCES Range...
  9. DJFlare84

This might be a wildly unpopular opinion but I also think the pillars should drop Luminite on TOP of this. Yes, I want to wear the final armor when I face Moon Lord for the first time. I don't understand why I shouldn't be allowed to.
  10. DJFlare84

Okay hear me out, let's change up summoning staves a bit. Let's move the actual summon effect to right-click, while Left-Click lets you swing the staff as a melee weapon that has significant knockback and applies a slowdown debuff, making it easier for minions to attack (we can call this the...
  11. DJFlare84

Weapons & Equip An accessory that keeps your summons out when you respawn.

I would love to see this actually just be an additional effect of the Pygmy Necklace.
  12. DJFlare84

Weapons & Equip Accessory combinations

Honestly it's an absolute crime that the Pygmy Necklace STILL doesn't combine with ANYTHING. It just demands you sacrifice an entire slot that could be used for a multiperk accessory to get a measly +1 minion. Necromantic Scroll at least ALSO gives you +10 Summon Damage.
  13. DJFlare84

Weapons & Equip Sergeant United Shield + Paladin’s Shield = Berserker’s Buckler

Alternatively, they could also look into adding my Universal Class Bonus idea to go with this... https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/universal-class-buffs.26012/
  14. DJFlare84

The Passing of an Icon: Leinfors

It has been forever since I have been back to the forums but I wanted to stop by and give my condolences... Terraria has always been an incredible game and it's terrible when someone who was a big part of that is suddenly gone like that...
  15. DJFlare84

Items Make boss summons not consumable

Honestly, I wouldn't mind if they were harder to craft in exchange for not being single-use items... I think the Guide Voodoo Doll would have to remain an exception though...
  16. DJFlare84

Blocks & Decoration Torch God's Favor (tweaks/improvements)

I'd be alright with this, too. Whichever is easier for the devs to code, honestly.
  17. DJFlare84

Blocks & Decoration Torch God's Favor (tweaks/improvements)

Just a couple of things that sprang to mind. 1. Make it so that when the favor buff is active, breaking biome torches causes them to drop as normal torches. For inventory cleanliness. 2. Make it select Coral Torches when in Ocean biome. <- Not my idea, read someone else's after searching if...
  18. DJFlare84

Biomes & Nature About the Crumbling Dungeon Blocks

I kinda get your point but I don't think entire pits should vanish at once. I like how the blocks crumble a bit at a time and you land on a lower one and this gives you a very split-second chance to escape your doom. It's really neat. The only thing I don't like is how the crumbling is wildly...
  19. DJFlare84

Weapons & Equip No new Lunar weapons?

I'm surprised Journey's End didn't bring us some new weapons to make out of the pillar fragments. If anyone in the modding scene is taking suggestions (or if the crew decides to add one or two things later on...) ~Glorious Sun~ A Solar-themed Flail. While twirling, you gain a HEAT SHIELD that...
  20. DJFlare84

Question about World Seeds...

... if I were to show you a map seed would you be able to tell me which digit controls the color of the dungeon? Is it possible to change one digit in a world seed and have the only thing change be the dungeon's color? I found a map seed I like, but the dungeon is green. Yuck...
Back
Top Bottom