Search results for query: *

• Users: DJFlare84
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. DJFlare84

PC Sticky keys after alt-tabbing

I've noticed after alt-tabbing out of the game and alt-tabbing (or just clicking) back in, the game acts as if I have some keys being held down and I have to press them to turn the "stickiness" off. I'm honestly not sure if it's Terraria, Steam, or my computer itself but so far it seems to only...
  2. DJFlare84

Blocks & Decoration Thrones as Beds!

I really like the throne, actually. Imagine if you could spawn at a throne instead of a bed? Especially since it's 3 tiles wide so it can help maintain symmetry in rooms that are odd-numbers wide. So it'd be nice if we could set a throne as a respawn point, and there should be MORE Thrones to...
  3. DJFlare84

Weapons & Equip How about some actual battle shields?

The idea is for shields to come pre-packaged with most of the swords (and maybe some other melee weapons like the flails) as a special right-click function. It would generate a forward-facing barrier that aims with your cursor around you. Has it's own HP and while it has HP it will outright...
  4. DJFlare84

Weapons & Equip A (not really) new Summoner Weapon: The Staff?

Okay hear me out, let's change up summoning staves a bit. Let's move the actual summon effect to right-click, while Left-Click lets you swing the staff as a melee weapon that has significant knockback and applies a slowdown debuff, making it easier for minions to attack (we can call this the...
  5. DJFlare84

Blocks & Decoration Torch God's Favor (tweaks/improvements)

Just a couple of things that sprang to mind. 1. Make it so that when the favor buff is active, breaking biome torches causes them to drop as normal torches. For inventory cleanliness. 2. Make it select Coral Torches when in Ocean biome. <- Not my idea, read someone else's after searching if...
  6. DJFlare84

Weapons & Equip No new Lunar weapons?

I'm surprised Journey's End didn't bring us some new weapons to make out of the pillar fragments. If anyone in the modding scene is taking suggestions (or if the crew decides to add one or two things later on...) ~Glorious Sun~ A Solar-themed Flail. While twirling, you gain a HEAT SHIELD that...
  7. DJFlare84

Question about World Seeds...

... if I were to show you a map seed would you be able to tell me which digit controls the color of the dungeon? Is it possible to change one digit in a world seed and have the only thing change be the dungeon's color? I found a map seed I like, but the dungeon is green. Yuck...
  8. DJFlare84

Expert 2.0?

Oof, is it just me or does it feel like Expert Mode got... harder than before? I've always played Summoner so being squishy isn't new to me but holy sh*t, man... Before Journey's End me and my gunner buddy could reasonably take on any boss with the gear we are meant to have when we face them...
  9. DJFlare84

Blocks & Decoration Trouble replacing natural background walls.

I'm only posting about this because I honestly figured that block-swap would've fixed this issue, personally. You can't do anything with some background walls underground unless they're adjacent to open space for some reason, so if you want to build a little hut for an NPC in one such spot...
  10. DJFlare84

3DS A few issues.

To say that I rather enjoy Terraria would be an understatement. I purchased a copy for myself and then I purchased copies for no less than 6 friends and 3 complete strangers. I purchased the mobile copy (but it's wonky to control and I don't like it), and then I purchased the 3DS copy just...
  11. DJFlare84

Video YoYo through a wall!

I demonstrate how to force a YoYo to go through a wall. All you need is a slope! Use this knowledge however you see fit, fellow Terrarians. NOTE: Only works on 1-block thick walls. NOTE: Wooden YoYo is a notably tiny yoyo compared to most like the Terrarian or Kraken. It can easily pass...
  12. DJFlare84

Game Mechanics Change Moon Lord to call-only?

Okay, so recently the Celestial Sigil was added to the game, allowing players to summon the Moon Lord for battle without having to fight through the pillars again. Now, this might be just me, but I rather LIKE fightin' the pillars, but I DON'T much like the Moon Lord. I think it'd be neat if I...
  13. DJFlare84

Weapons & Equip "Dark Superhero" vanity set.

Just like we have "Plumber's Clothes" and "Hero's Clothes" and "Karate Tortoise Costume" and a "Space Creature Costume"... ... I want a vanity set that resembles but is in no way legally infringing on the concept of Batman. ... because I'm Batman.
  14. DJFlare84

Blocks & Decoration Have walls include foreground coverage.

Imagine you're in a city you've built and the buildings look like they're made of solid wood with the exception of some glass windows. Every so often you see an NPC walking by in one of these windows. Now, of course, we can't do this in Terraria, because everything is in X-ray vision. ... but...
  15. DJFlare84

Game Mechanics Universal Class Buffs

Just an idea I kinda wanna tinker around with. I'm not ENTIRELY sure how it'd effect the balance of the game, whether or not it's a great idea, etc. BUT I wanted to try and pitch it anyway. So, the idea is that wearing a full set of a specific class armor not only gives you that set's bonus...
  16. DJFlare84

Let's talk about "Expert" Mode...

"Of COURSE it's hard, stupid. It's Expert Mode. It was made specifically to challenge people who wanted a new challenge. You shouldn't be playing it unless you WANT more difficulty. That's the whole reason to play it." This is the rallying cry of Terraria elitists everywhere. Anywhere there's a...
  17. DJFlare84

Weapons & Equip New Bullets!

~PHASE BULLET~ Damage: 13 Crafting: 111 Musket Balls + 1 Spectre Bar = 111 Spectre Bullets Function: Luminite's Piercing function (suggesting change to Luminite, as a consequence). Phase Bullets travel slowly and look like the soul orbs that are spawned by Spectre Armor bonus. ~SMART BULLET~...
  18. DJFlare84

Game Mechanics Can we talk about the respawn timer?

I've noticed that the respawn timer is pretty freaking harsh for boss fights, probably specifically to make it harder for people to get back into an ongoing fight. And that's fine. But the problem is that the respawn timer STAYS f***tastically cruel even after everyone has died and the boss...
  19. DJFlare84

Weapons & Equip Concerning some of the new 1.3 accessories...

General critiques and suggestions. 1. CELL PHONE That is a LOT of clutter on my screen. Is there some way we could hide it and only have the information displayed on command? Either make it a right-click function, or make it so you have to be holding the Cell Phone (selected/in your hand) for...
  20. DJFlare84

Weapons & Equip Rod of Discord UN-Nerf?

So, I remember hearing something about how the Rod of Discord was nerfed specifically so it wouldn't allow players to cheese the new final boss. ... that was back when it was planned to be the actual moon. So, now we have Moon Lord. Can we try changing the Rod of Discord back into something...
Back
Top Bottom