Search results for query: *

1. Sir Lotta Lances

Standalone [1.4.0.5] Terraria Leveled RPG mod

Also reporting back, the gore was turned off, and turning it back on seems to have fixed the visual bug at least, and I am pretty sure the monsters not dropping things was fixed too. So that's a thing.
  2. Sir Lotta Lances

When it started happening I was on a server my friend was hosting (With the Grappl program), started on 10.4, and there wasn't anything that seemed to trigger it. I just happened to notice when it stopped showing stats on level ups and when boss loot didn't drop sometimes. I don't run with any...
  3. Sir Lotta Lances

I have a pair of glitches on my version of Leveled. The first is that when I level up, it flashes the graphic that I leveled up but the stats in the corner don't pop up to show what changed. This is purely graphical, because comparing the stats before and after has them go up, but it is weird...
  4. Sir Lotta Lances

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

I'd want some sort of wrench that consumes 10 wire at once but places 10 wire in a straight line, be it vertical or horizontal. Just something to speed up laying wire across worlds or in long straight lines, like falling down a hellivator.
  5. Sir Lotta Lances

PC Terraria 1.3.0.6 is Live!

No more stealths on a mount? ...No more Stealth Bee? Sad soup.
  6. Sir Lotta Lances

Official Twas the Day Before Terraria 1.3....

First thing I'm going to do is start a new world on Expert Mode and grind/summon my way through all bosses and events I can. In other words, normal mode and some of hard mode, depending on how well my weapons will preform on the bosses in Expert Mode.
  7. Sir Lotta Lances

A Terrarian Wedding Celebration!

Certainly a fitting time to get married. Congratulations to you both!
  8. Sir Lotta Lances

I think it is just the animation resetting. I don't think it is intended, but I am not sure if I...

I think it is just the animation resetting. I don't think it is intended, but I am not sure if I myself can fix it.
  9. Sir Lotta Lances

It is bugging the heck out of me that my avatar gif flashes for some reason.

It is bugging the heck out of me that my avatar gif flashes for some reason.
  10. Sir Lotta Lances

PC 1.3 Achievement Suggestions!

I actually named one of my suggested achievements after him. "Yrimir's Legacy" for killing the wall of flesh with just a water bolt.
  11. Sir Lotta Lances

Cenx liked my list of achievements in the achievement thread. Can I get an achievement for that...

Cenx liked my list of achievements in the achievement thread. Can I get an achievement for that and explode the world with all this meta?
  12. Sir Lotta Lances

That wasn't even all of them, but I just picked most of the ones that seemed like they fit, without using too many in-jokes about my own stuff. I had one called "Bone'd" where you kill Skeletron using only thrown bones.
  13. Sir Lotta Lances

I have a whole document filled with these. I was prepared. Jimi Hamdrax - Mine 1,000,000 blocks You Call That A Boss? - Defeat The Destroyer in under 15 seconds No Such Thing as Overkill - Deal over 1000 damage in a single attack Dr. Bees, PhD - Kill the Queen Bee using only the Bee Gun A Wild...
  14. Sir Lotta Lances

Holy crap I did not realize how obnoxious this gif would look but I love it

Holy crap I did not realize how obnoxious this gif would look but I love it
  15. Sir Lotta Lances

Official Be Water My Friends: 1.3 Liquid Mechanics Changes

I will say it does look very good, but I'm so used to the blocky water that it just looks bizarre at the same time somehow.
  16. Sir Lotta Lances

Biomes & Nature [Sprites] -The Cyber- a worthy adversary for the Crimson

I think the best part about this idea (besides the fact that it is an amazing idea in general) is that it has a ton of art and thought put into it. The only problem I have with it is that, because it is adding so much new stuff, it is altering the base formula of hard mode. Souls being swapped...
  17. Sir Lotta Lances

Official Looking for Testers!

E-mail sent! I missed a word in it, but you should probably maybe get the gist of it.
  18. Sir Lotta Lances

So much honking, too many Suikas in the road

So much honking, too many Suikas in the road
  19. Sir Lotta Lances

Official A Lively World - Terraria 1.3 Spoilers & TCF Launch Event!

Oh my, I cannot wait to have to kill every boss 17^192783 times to get the stuff for that mount, because wow that seems somewhat broken otherwise. Oh well, it seems endgame-y, and nothing says endgame like "Destroy the world and everything inside it!"
Back
Top Bottom