Search results for query: *

1. CrimsHallowHero

Items Invisibility potion buff

Invisibility potion has very limited use scope, low duration and is severely impeded when player is using any item. Furthermore, as of now its effect wears off upon taking any damage. Considering potion's relatively low impact on gameplay, I'd like to suggest buffing it by reducing penalty when...
  2. CrimsHallowHero

Biomes & Nature Snow biome placement and size

Background In 1.4 snow biome generation was changed. Most notably: - its size has been reduced; - it is placed significantly further from spawn point now. After quick search I haven't found officially declared reasons behind the changes. Howbeit, some consequences of the change can be seen...
  3. CrimsHallowHero

Texture Pack Font "Eurostile"

The texture pack replaces standard Terraria fonts with "Eurostile". Installation 1. Download "Font Eurostile.zip" 2. Put it in Resource Packs folder (can be opened by launching Terraria → Resource Packs → Open Folder) 3. Enable pack "Font Eurostile" in Resource Packs section of the game...
  4. CrimsHallowHero

Other Sitting animation improvement

Latest major update (1.4) introduced new mechanic allowing players to sit in chairs and sofas. While NPC sitting animation inherited from v1.3 is fine (fig. 1.1), that one for players introduced in v1.4 looks rather peculiar due to excessively shortened legs (fig. 1.2). So I would like to...
  5. CrimsHallowHero

PC Crystal Shards not growing on top of Pearlstone/Pink Ice blocks

Crystal Shards cannot grow on top of Pearlstone or Pink Ice blocks. Though they may graphically appear to do so when respective block is present next to it. This illusion is dispelled when a long horizontal row of pearlstone is placed: it will never spawn crystal shards on top of itself. I would...
  6. CrimsHallowHero

Mobile Improving some interface-related settings

Mobile Terraria developers have done an amazing job porting the game to mobile devices. The improvements to controls since 1.3 version release cannot be underestimated. Autoswing option made mobile version somewhat more enjoyable to play than on PC, in my opinion, since it actually provided more...
  7. CrimsHallowHero

PC Defeating naturally spawned Corrupt/Crimson/Hallowed mimics

Killing biome mimics is not that easy in confined caves where they usually spawn. Hitting one while being armed with only pre-hardmode stuff is very likely to lead to deadly consequences. However they drop powerful weapons and decent accessories along with healing and mana potions. So, there is...
  8. CrimsHallowHero

tModLoader Reduced Fishing

Reduced Fishing v0.1.1 As fishing is a bit boring and takes a lot of time this mod offers crafting recipes for most of the stuff you can get from fishing. Frog leg <= Any first tier sprinting boots + 20 Frogs at Tinkerer's workshop Balloon pufferfish <= Shiny red balloon + 10 Spikes at...
  9. CrimsHallowHero

tModLoader Buffed damage over time debuffs

Buffed damage over time debuffs mod v0.4.0 Mod increases damage of damaging debuffs, according to max health of the target. These debuffs are usually quite weak and useless, especially in master mode, where mobs have huge HP pools. Buffed debuffs: On Fire Frostburn Cursed Inferno Poisoned...
Back
Top Bottom