Search results for query: *

1. Mislic

Weapons & Equip Should the throwing class be a full class?

"Should it be a sub-class or a full class?" Yes. Will read this all later, as for now - #FreeThrowing! Edit: aw God, it's an old one...
  2. Mislic

Weapons & Equip Kaboomerang

10 dynamites and some more explosives on top of that can't hit for 20 damage, come on! Ow yes they do, agreed... ... and maybe touching throwing in the process! Boomerangs are thrown! (beware of walls of texts in that thread, you've been warned) It's just about giving it a chance IMO, to keep...
  3. Mislic

Items Simplifying ammo types

Yeah, please do update it. As I thought it's about damage only, not mechanics. Also, I don't clearly see why it should change actually. That's how it works right now. For some reason it deals damage twice, be it cus of programming ease (most likely) related to it's jumping nature or something...
  4. Mislic

Items True Terra Blade

Don't Meteor Staff, Blizzard Staff, Lunar Flare, Daedalus Stormbow, Starfury and Star Wrath do kinda the same? Not that it prohibits from adding more, but SW's just too close in terns of game progression. But it's usage in the recipe actually explains why the resulting item might have similar...
  5. Mislic

Items Simplifying ammo types

I like it. It makes things more convenient yet doesn't make those weapons nobrainers, is quite balanced. Except for Jack O'Lantern Launcher maybe. 2.4 times DPS increase out of the blue might be too much. But Bunny Cannon should stay! It's too kawaii to be removed! I mean... it's not even a weapon!
  6. Mislic

Weapons & Equip Summoner Expansion

Meh, nah, did check that twitter post. Nothing specific, it might be for any stage of the game. Anyway, still nice to get something for summoner.
  7. Mislic

Rly? Cool, where did you get that from? Is it confirmed?
  8. Mislic

Items True Terra Blade

I get it, I mean why it's called "she"? It's a sword. This actually sounds kind of interesting, not too original, but better than most of other TTB proposals.
  9. Mislic

Items True Terra Blade

Like Starfury, Enchanted Sword, Ice Blade, Ice Sickle, Frostbrand, Seedler, Beam Sword, Bladetongue, Death Sickle, True Excalibur, Chlorophyte Saber, Chlorophyte Claymore, The Horseman's Blade, Christmas Tree Sword, Flying Dragon, True Night's Edge and probably something more doesn't. It's...
  10. Mislic

Items True Terra Blade

No his English's quite fine, it's about contradiction only. As for "lessons" and stuff - just checked his profile, turns out he's been here for a while and wrote quite an amount of posts. Yet it didn't help much, which is very sad. P.S. This thread should be in the "Equipment" section.
  11. Mislic

Items True Terra Blade

Baconfry, how could you?! You should have "read the full thread" instead of "just paying attention to what he had written"! Please be more adept in telepathy next time.
  12. Mislic

Weapons & Equip Golden Fishing Line - a permanent bait solution

Legless Lego Legolas? I actually like the idea a lot. In a form of Golden Fishing Line, so endless bait of any kind. Just give it much much later, 25 quests is too early.
  13. Mislic

Items True Terra Blade

You REALLY gonna argue on that here with me? Wow, just wow. You make even less sense to me now as you can't see the mild similarity despite the mindfully tweaked thread name. Anyway, the thread itself isn't that relevant, just the point.
  14. Mislic

Items True Terra Blade

https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/terrarian-blade.74041/#post-1657226 Edit: ow, you made it first, Bacon. What he said, OP. And your idea has literally nothing new and actually looks trollish considering the fact that you omitted the only potentially exciting thing about "TTBs"...
  15. Mislic

Items Potion Suggestion: Potion Medicine

I can not agree. Immorality gets granted by consumables in the real world, why should it be different in Terraria? As for idea itself. I don't like it much. Yeah, it's a healing buff, but it'll make game overall a lot easier... for nothing. Why should it? You could just propose a plain buff to...
  16. Mislic

Items Endless Mana/Hp Potions

That's why I proposed adding those post-ML. Get there, then forget about it already, you deserve to just enjoy the life now. LP uses 72 mana per second when beam is fully converged btw.
  17. Mislic

There are tons of other summoner proposals. Yours is much more developed than most of them. I support the general idea for sure. Adding all those at once looks nuts, too much at once. And being a pure summoner is not that hard. Let's just call it challenging. Way too many, too boring in it's...
  18. Mislic

Sprites Terrarian blade

Why, why do you do that?! It was so short and quick and nice but nooo, you HAD to add something after that "no"... No it's not, and if it functions as TB it's plain weak for this level. Thank you for reminding this once again. He learned the lesson I hope.
  19. Mislic

Items Endless Mana/Hp Potions

LP has a 1 min limit on continuous firing :( P.S. almost 3 hours is close enough to "forever" for me. P.P.S. Why not just plain play ranged to shootz forever if you want it so much? Or a summoner to just chill altogether?
  20. Mislic

Weapons & Equip The Boofer!

If that was a reply to my question that only took almost two weeks - thank you, now it all makes even less sense to me and I can peacefully skip this idea.
Back
Top Bottom