Search results for query: *

1. Avalon-64

tModLoader 6T4

i am sorry for that, first off, i didn't know off the Avalon mod before you posted. second, i can't change the name, it won't work.
  2. Avalon-64

tModLoader 6T4

Hello everyone! i am Avalon-64, and this is my work in progress mod for terraria. I am not a good spriter and i am fairly new to programming, so i would love some help in atleast spriting. I currently only have one item and here it is, the spike sword (crafted with 1 of any iron sword + 50...
  3. Avalon-64

Hi, me and my friend tried to play terraria with mods together, so he joined me and the second...

Hi, me and my friend tried to play terraria with mods together, so he joined me and the second he spawned he started getting attacked by random creatures with names like: Paul, Jack and Gordon. It turns out, all my modded npcs had turn into random creatures on his screen, and when he killed...
  4. Avalon-64

Weapons & Equip [Mount] More Minecarts

I have a few ideas: Vortex cart (With stealth mode) Solar cart (with shield) Nebula cart (can spawn buff boosters) Stardust cart (spawns a guardian)
  5. Avalon-64

What do you think of my new profile pic, eh?

What do you think of my new profile pic, eh?
  6. Avalon-64

Biomes & Nature Jungle Saved!

%5BCENTER%5D%5BURL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm%5D%5BIMG%5Dhttp://www.nodiatis.com/pub/21.jpg%5B/IMG%5D%5B/URL%5D%5B/CENTER%5D
  7. Avalon-64

It was a joke

It was a joke
  8. Avalon-64

Currently Fishing (see ya in 2025)

Currently Fishing (see ya in 2025)
  9. Avalon-64

Thanks man

Thanks man
  10. Avalon-64

Thank you my Friend! Would never have found out without you

Thank you my Friend! Would never have found out without you
  11. Avalon-64

Does anyone know about any fast ways of completing angler quests?

Does anyone know about any fast ways of completing angler quests?
  12. Avalon-64

I only have the angler ones left

I only have the angler ones left
  13. Avalon-64

Currently achievement hunting

Currently achievement hunting
Back
Top Bottom