Search results for query: *

1. Kampiacsel

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

It seems the Rogue can't spawn naturally. Had to use Cheat Sheet to spawn him in. I had both the platinum shuriken and the golden shuriken and didn't spawn. Waited 3 days. However, this is a great beta and looking forward to it:happy:
  2. Kampiacsel

tModLoader The JoostMod

All i have to say is that this is the true 'filling what's been missing' with mods thing. Like, i looked at the recipes and saw there is a Night's Edge hammer!? Good work. 10/10
  3. Kampiacsel

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

I asked it on the discord yesterday, and i misspelled it apparently (supposed to be BugCatcher :happy:)
  4. Kampiacsel

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

Hello got this error when i tried to load my mod:
  5. Kampiacsel

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

I think you can click between the 'Pre-Hardmode shop' and 'Close' to get to the hardmode shop where you can buy Fleshy Dolls.
  6. Kampiacsel

tModLoader Expeditions Mod - Modular Quest System

Umm... hello, i used a rusted box i got in one of the pre-hardmode quests and opened it straight away and got an illumite mask (from thorium) which is just before vortex armor in tier. Is this supposed to happen or what?
  7. Kampiacsel

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Holy crap i just beat the twins summoned with pandora's box in pre-hardmode :D:D:D Started recording at the end: EDIT: Btw this was on expert
  8. Kampiacsel

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Umm... i have found more bugs! Yay. So i have defeated all the pre-hardmode bosses on my expert modded playthrough, and it looks like if i click between the Pre-Hardmode Shop and Close in the Mutant NPC, i get access to the Hardmode Shop, and i can buy Fleshy Dolls, even tho im still in...
  9. Kampiacsel

tModLoader Crystilium mod.

Okay, so heres a few bugs i've encountered on my expert modded playthrough (Still in pre-hardmode) 1. The Gem Fury does not work. It does not shoot arrows, consume them or anything. Wooden Arrows used. 2. It seems Crystal Water Bottle cannot be crafted off of an Crystal Bottle. Checked with...
  10. Kampiacsel

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Hey i got an error while renaming chests. I'm trying to rename my chest to "Misc. 1" and when i press "." it gives me this error. Tried with other keyboard layouts. (normally finnish, tried with EN(US) ) Using tmodloader 0.9.1.
  11. Kampiacsel

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Have you beat cryogen yet? If you have not then i guess you should. If you HAVE then i have no idea.
  12. Kampiacsel

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Hey i got a bug. Every time the Archer moves in, he dies. Always a 485 dmg crit, tried with Cheat Sheet and normally moving in. Using a 0.9 world and a brand new one. Help? :confused: BTW my original 0.9 legit world got corrupted because i left the world because of this. EDIT: Ok so i disabled...
  13. Kampiacsel

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Ok, right.
  14. Kampiacsel

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

It's a 0.9 world.
  15. Kampiacsel

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Thanks so much for the update! Love it so far! :D EDIT: Not so much anymore. When i put your mod on my Thorium, Tremor and Calamity playthrough, my "Richard the Archer was slain" (from tremor). When i exited the world and came back, my world said: "Load failed! Load backup?". I clicked yes...
  16. Kampiacsel

tModLoader Fast Start

Oh, right.
  17. Kampiacsel

tModLoader Fast Start

Hello, got this error when i clicked 'singleplayer' and the game crashed. Does anyone have any idea what it means/is all about? o_O Field can not be found: Terraria.Main.rand. at FastStart.FastStartPlayer.SetupStartInventory(IList`1 items) at...
Back
Top Bottom