Search results for query: *

1. Damien Lucas

Looking 4 someone to make some custom spells mod for remuneration

Hi there I am looking for someone who will be able to create couple of new spell books or magic staff for terraria, the offer is for a fee, We will be working on a mod that focuses mainly on improving mage abilities. write to me for more info
  2. Damien Lucas

tModLoader Hamstar's mods - Past, present, and future

sounds reasonable, coding does not work for me even though it is simple, but I can draw my own sprites and effects. how much would it cost to write a few lines of code to create custom spellbooks
  3. Damien Lucas

aww that is cool as I really liked that mod, do u also do custom mods?$
  4. Damien Lucas

Is the barriers mod still dead?
  5. Damien Lucas

๐™‡๐™ค๐™ค๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™˜๐™ค๐™™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ข๐™–๐™ ๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก๐™จ

I am looking for someone who would be able to accept a small order for adequate remuneration. the task is: to write a few lines of code in order to create some new spells for the game
  6. Damien Lucas

some of the mods are not working anymore
  7. Damien Lucas

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Interesting mod , does Thorium also make some changes to Reforging system ? As far as I remember weak weapons always stay :red: even after reforging so I would be able to use it later in the game. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think reforging only slightly improves the weapon which after 10...
  8. Damien Lucas

tModLoader - More Spell Books is this mod still available ? I can't see it in the mod loader...

tModLoader - More Spell Books is this mod still available ? I can't see it in the mod loader list :/ i really want to try it out because there are not many mods that add magic
  9. Damien Lucas

LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO HAS SOME KNOWLEDGE OF MICROSOFT XNA FRAMEWORK ,C #? OR VISUAL STUDIO TO START SOME EPIC TERRARIA PROJECTS WITH US.

Hi there have you had the opportunity to use any of these programs before ? Microsoft XNA framework? C #? or Visual studio? if your answer is yes then read on. We are a group of terraria geeks who in our free time like to play a pc game called Terraria but Terraria itself is not without flaws.\...
  10. Damien Lucas

tModLoader More Spell Books

Is this mod out? I can't see a mod called more spell books in tmod loader
  11. Damien Lucas

tModLoader Barriers

Aww I see I am just sad because I used to support your work on your patron website:) but then unfortunately most of your mods I used stopped working :/:confused:๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ญ
  12. Damien Lucas

tModLoader Barriers

Great but your mods always stop working after a short while, or with every update:/ u keep making new ones, and abandon the old ones,and they quickly become incompatible with the game .... most of the mods you made are usually outdated
  13. Damien Lucas

Hi there have u tried that shield mod made by Wil? I am kinda new in terraria and struggling...

Hi there have u tried that shield mod made by Wil? I am kinda new in terraria and struggling with getting the items needed for crafting the force field, would u be able to help me getting the right ingredients?
  14. Damien Lucas

Hi do you know how to make a translation for modded game aswell ? I have installed spirit mod...

Hi do you know how to make a translation for modded game aswell ? I have installed spirit mod and it is amazing ,but my little cousin doesn't speak english :/ Is there any chance to translate this mod ? I have no idea how to do it but I would appreciate any advice please
  15. Damien Lucas

Hi do you know how to make a translation for modded game aswell ? I have installed spirit mod...

Hi do you know how to make a translation for modded game aswell ? I have installed spirit mod and it is amazing ,but my little cousin doesn't speak english :/ Is there any chance to translate this mod ? I have no idea how to do it but I would appreciate any advice please
  16. Damien Lucas

tAPI Fanmade Translations mod

17. Damien Lucas

Item name changer mod?

Hi is there a mod that allows you to rename items ? I have recently downloaded the SPIRIT MOD for my little cousin but his English is not really good so I was wondering if there are any mods that will allow me to add my own translated names for each item from the spirit mod? Damien
  18. Damien Lucas

HI I would love to play this mod with my little cousin but unfortunately He doesn't speak...

HI I would love to play this mod with my little cousin but unfortunately He doesn't speak english :/ Is there any chance for you to give me the names of the items in the mod so I could translate it in to a different language and then add it back into to the game please?
  19. Damien Lucas

tModLoader Antiaris

Great job guys ! My 14 yo cousin loves this mod but his english is not as good as it should be to understand every single quest in the game ... I am not always there to translate it for him but i would love to translate all the quests into polish, let me know if you want to add one more...
  20. Damien Lucas

PC 1.3.5 is Live!

Hurray Polish language is finally out:) thanks alot for all the language packs ! Are u planning to add more spell tomes to the game in the near future? There is a lot of cool weapons in the game but only a few spell tomes, i would love to see more
Back
Top Bottom