Search results for query: *

1. Mr Creamy

Mr Creamy's Terraria Completionism

Thanks for the encouragement. I am definitely still motivated but I work at the pace of snail. I cant say when itll be done, but itll be done. Just sit tight.
  2. Mr Creamy

Progress is happening. The update added a lot of stuff.....too much stuff...eughghg. So heres the situation: I need to comb over every existing Part and update//polish various builds to account for all the new additions. Ie hat racks, mannequins w/ dyes, Pylons, mowing grass, adding new trees...
  3. Mr Creamy

What are you talking about? The compass says "East" when you go to the right side of the map, and "West" when you go to the left. Like when looking on a map.
  4. Mr Creamy

UPDATE: So i've gaffed this project by waiting for 1.4 it seems. Did not think it would take almost 3 years for them to release the next update...sigh I still plan on wrapping this as I hate the thought of leaving it lying incomplete here. Updated the Terraria Completionism Status. The plan...
  5. Mr Creamy

I will add the map after the whole thing is done. I could add mannequins in some places, particularly New Civ places, but I have to be careful not to create canonical problems. The world is meant to be rather sparsely populated. As for wiring. If you're referring to the bits of Wire in my...
  6. Mr Creamy

We haven't even gotten to the good stuff yet :D
  7. Mr Creamy

FINALLY! I have finally moved everything over from the last thread. This thread is now fully up-to-date with the project. I have split things up into 3 sections: Main Tour, Wire Builds and Details & Analysis. Main Tour will is the presentation. Wire Builds goes into the technical details for...
  8. Mr Creamy

I am still working on the final build. It's very big. (shud be another 2-3 weeks) Once it's done I will update this thread, move all the photos from the previous one, add some new text explanations etc. Still can't add Part 12 until 1.3.6 though. Sit tight and stay tuned :D
  9. Mr Creamy

Terraria Completionism

Just follow the other thread. Everything will be on there. I'll update it soon.
  10. Mr Creamy

Terraria Completionism

I explained in the last post on Page 2. I have hit the screenshot limit (250) and im only around half way through. The new thread also lets me re-organize the project, separate the Wire Builds section, add a philosophy section etc...
  11. Mr Creamy

Terraria Completionism

FYI. I have made the new thread. Although it is currently blank except for the completion status of the project. https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/mr-creamys-terraria-completionism.67066/ It will be updated soon. To anyone interested in following this project please go and follow...
  12. Mr Creamy

Terraria Completionism Completion Status: (as of Dec 11 2019) Parts 1-6: presented; requires 1.4 Updates Parts 7-11: finished; presented Part 12: finished; presented Part 13: unfinished; to be presented (requires 1.4) (75% done) Part 14-15: unfinished; to be presented (requires 1.4) Part 16...
  13. Mr Creamy

Wire Build Completionism Reserved
  14. Mr Creamy

Wire Build Completionism Proper Completionism includes Wire Builds using the various wiring-related items. Does not include basic stuff like light switches and liquid generators. Synopsis section includes lore information on the build. Explanation goes into technical detail about the the...
  15. Mr Creamy

Main Completionism Tour Reserved
  16. Mr Creamy

The world is not new. Its information and secrets lost to time. How many civilizations existed here? On the eastern edge of the Plateau where the Corans used to be is where our journey begins... Hello folks! I am Completionist and about 3 years ago I began a great mission to play Terraria to...
  17. Mr Creamy

Jaz's biome related builds

I always felt like the Crimson was a single living being. One that was horribly twisted and that could spread itself through the surrounding terrain - like a disease or a parasite. Rather than a force of nature like the Corruption & Hallow. That said, why would it have a mechanical core?
Back
Top Bottom