Search results for query: *

1. O

Class Based RPG Mod for 1.4

@Tunnel King I haven't heard back from either of them yet. @Jofairden hasn't logged in since 2021 and @Hiccup251 hasn't been around since 2017. What do I do here?
  2. O

Retrieving the value of a damage class

So anyone know? I'm sure there must be a simple solution. EDIT: Any chance either of the following are correct? float rangedDamageMod = player.GetTotalDamage(DamageClass.Ranged).ApplyTo(1); OR float rangedDamageMod = player.GetDamage(DamageClass.Ranged).ApplyTo(1); If I'm understanding the...
  3. O

How to capture the amount of damage that an enemy took?

Currently it looks like the closest thing to this would be to use the ModifyIncomingHit hook but I don't think this is correct. I want to create an effect whereby I store the amount of damage that an NPC took during a specific period of time and then do something with that amount of damage after...
  4. O

Class Based RPG Mod for 1.4

Hi guys, I'm working on rebuilding the old Class Based RPG Mod found here: tModLoader - Class Based RPG Mod I'm hoping that @Hiccup251 and @Jofairden won't have an issue with this. Also, if @Tunnel King wants to reopen the old thread and get rid of this one that would be fine if that's the...
  5. O

Retrieving the value of a damage class

Hi guys, see title. Currently I'm using the following but it's only a guess whether it's even correct or not: float meleeDmg = player.GetDamage(DamageClass.Melee).Base + player.GetDamage(DamageClass.Melee).Additive * player.GetDamage(DamageClass.Melee).Multiplicative; Surely there must be an...
  6. O

tModLoader Alchemist's Brews - Combined Potions

This mod has been updated to the latest tModLoader! I made a few changes to the crafting recipes but otherwise it should mostly be the same. Hope you guys enjoy! It is listed on the mod browser as "Combined Vanilla Potions".
  7. O

Issue with implementing vanilla damage buffs

Working on a mod to combine vanilla potions. Having issues with implementation of ranged damage bonuses. Long story short, the implementation of my archery + wrath combo works correctly with a minor rounding error. With archery + wrath and no other bonuses, the Tsunami does the expected 64...
  8. O

Issue with checking for Expert/Master mode

Yeah I figured that out shortly after posting this. I do find the documentation a little disjointed and confusing but maybe it's just me.
  9. O

Issue with checking for Expert/Master mode

So I'm trying to add drops to a few vanilla bosses and running into issues with the non-expert/master drop. Quite simply this stops my item from dropping period, even on classic mode. Not sure what I'm doing wrong here. My code: if (!Main.GameModeInfo.IsExpertMode &&...
  10. O

Vanilla buffs and NPC drops

Hey guys, is there documentation or an example anywhere for how to code all the vanilla buffs? I imagine this should be pretty simple. I'm trying to code a mod that combines different vanilla buffs together. Specifically, I want to combine vanilla buffs into a single buff. Additionally, when...
  11. O

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Can anyone confirm if there are potions with combined vanilla effects that persist through death? I haven't played in a really long time but I've been keeping up with this mod from time to time and could have sworn this was a thing at some point. I've been combing through information and haven't...
  12. O

tModLoader Magic Storage

I would just like to say that this is probably the most useful mod on the mod browser. Thanks @blushiemagic !
  13. O

tModLoader Alchemist's Brews - Combined Potions

Hey guys, I will be releasing the mod named in the title in the next couple of days. Just wanted to make a thread for it. What the mod does is just combines a bunch of different potions into single buffs that persist through death and last 30 minutes. 1 hour for the "ultra buff". The main...
  14. O

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

Hi @Mirsario is definitely look like Overhaul has a bug with banners. Just loaded my world with nothing but Overhaul enabled and used a Copper Pickaxe to hit a Demon Eye, with and without banner. The same damage was dealt.
  15. O

People have gone through walls in real life. Look!
  16. O

Well I think the aim of the mod was to make things a little more realistic. When you chop down a tree in real life, the stump normally stays behind. I guess this is just trying to strike that balance between realism and video game..
  17. O

Turn off the tree falling animations I would guess.
  18. O

I've also encountered something that I don't think should be happening. Note where the bee nests are spawning:
  19. O

Can anyone please confirm or deny the existence of a banner bug?
  20. O

tModLoader Compressed Potions Plus!

Hey guys, I'm planning on doing an amalgamation of a version of the Autoinjector from @VVV101's AlchemistNPC mod and the concept presented in the Compressed Potions mod! Essentially, I am taking the Autoinjector, creating a tiered progression to eventually craft something similar to it (same...
Back
Top Bottom