Search results for query: *

1. azurephantom100

Terraria 8th Anniversary Lore Event

very interesting cant wait for more lore like plantera and the lizarians
  2. azurephantom100

Xbox One I need a guide on how to make a shooting station for weapons that fire projectiles.

actuators wired by a switch will work or just make 1 block holes along the wall if you want to skip the wire stuff
  3. azurephantom100

PC 18 levers, you can only hit 5 of them

well i got it down now i found the problem and had to adjust it but i did that and made the main right/wrong thing as clean as one can make it while being easy to see what wire color is where and all i will send it to you on discord
  4. azurephantom100

that might help i found the part with the changing the lever's good bad thing is problematic due to space as i have it 3 levers then a space then 3 more but that make the 2 gates i need for the switch is not enough space without making them run off to the side so it doesnt connect to one another...
  5. azurephantom100

well not long after i got off the pc i figured out the rest of the thing but again its complicated. its just how i do things sometimes lol it how my brain thinks about things. im not on the game right now so i dont have have it made yet but it wont take long to make. i figured out to get it the...
  6. azurephantom100

you can do it with logic gates i dont have a way to do it the way you want right now but its doable. i know way to make it where it wont be active again. hook the activation switch/lever to a faulty logic lamp (AND gate with one normal lamp with faulty lamp) that gate will only allow the signal...
  7. azurephantom100

Underwater Base/Airlock Issue - Can't Get Liquid Sensor Working

weird connect a switch to the sensor's/pumps wire lines and see it if works. if it does it might be the game is lagging and you are not seeing things as the happen as lamps and gates can switch on and off really fast to fast to notice. i had that happen to me with gates and such. i should also...
  8. azurephantom100

i edited my post just now so check that by refreshing if it hasnt changed for you but friendly NPCs do not have their own plates sorry but again they will teleport home at night when the player isnt around
  9. azurephantom100

gray, blue, brown and, Lihzahrd pressure plates are player only. there isnt one for friendly NPCs but they will always teleport to their house at night once they are out of sight of the player
  10. azurephantom100

ok that works lol but output pumps will not move water if they are covered in water and they can duplicate water so keep that in mind. was working on something but that is alot more simple then what i was doing lol
  11. azurephantom100

the lamps will not turn on or off without a signal. stick to one lamp for the air lock. only the box of the logic gate will send a signal but the signal will not travel backwards. all gates send a signal when they turn on and when they turn off they act the same with one lamp the faulty makes it...
  12. azurephantom100

oh the amount of water a pump can pump is fixed but they do stack as in the more inlet and outlit pumps you have the faster the water is moved. also water duplication is a thing so some air locks can suffer from that when using a water sensor. a fix for excess is to have a lava pit with an lava...
  13. azurephantom100

hi i might have something that might help with this air lock it works a lot like the minecraft repeater it will make a delay in the signal to make it longer then 5 seconds just repeat the 2 and 4 second versions by adding 1s and 3s timers. if you need to know more about how it works i can tell...
  14. azurephantom100

Maps help with making a huge adventure map

update 9/28/18: this has the engine for the lighting mostly done but not installed uploading to make sure there is a copy if something happens
  15. azurephantom100

yes kind of yes its just a decor for a dungeon i have planed and it will act as a light source with a small number of torches here and there
  16. azurephantom100

in the first screenshot well this what im working on. the left side is the old way alternated lines to make the signal go along each row. where the bar of light lights the row in front of it as the light at the end turns off and repeats to the end to make look like its moving. but due to the...
  17. azurephantom100

well i do agree but as it stands only me and graphickiwi are working on it and we both have had to deal with rl for a while no one else has offered to pitch anything i do like your idea though but this is a large world so getting a full image of its is kind of well a tall order. as for why i...
  18. azurephantom100

update 8/2/18 finished setting the wire for another tentacle and removed some old test stuff on the left side
  19. azurephantom100

Help

what do you need the sand for?
  20. azurephantom100

Maps help with wiring in a build for my adventure map

please upload a image of what you figure out so i can implement it. i will of course give you credit when the build is done really just this build has like 5 ppl helped with just the lighting lol but that is what happens when you are ambitious
Back
Top Bottom