Search results for query: *

1. salad_den

Some of the worst :red: imaginable is going down and it all started with little miss goody two...

Some of the worst :red: imaginable is going down and it all started with little miss goody two shoes not handling some Reddit praise and now thirteen year old screenshots of a typical edgy internet conversation has come to light. FML.
  2. salad_den

Resolved [Xbox] LOST CHARACTERS AND WORLDS ON XBOX (all posts will be combined into this thread)

Saves not appearing in game is a known issue, your character and world is still there. Please be patient while the problem is being adressed. You can find all the currently known issues being dealt with in the console section of the latest state of the game.
  3. salad_den

Switch Will terraria console get to have a fps counter

IDK man, FPS counters are kinda pointless on consoles plus terraria ain't a game where FPS matters anyways.
  4. salad_den

PS4 Solar eclipse Day and night skip

Yes you can use a bed to speed up the passage of time to get a natural solar eclipse to spawn. But be warned that there is a better way to get a solar eclipse to spawn that you can get just as it becomes worth it to farm the event and get all the solar eclipse event items to drop.
  5. salad_den

PS4 What are the best console seeds for fighting bosses

Fighting a boss is not about the world you are in but the arena you build to fight them in. simply having three columns of platforms with a six block gap between them makes boss fights far more easy than just having flatten out a 60 tile long stretch of land.
  6. salad_den

Xbox Series S/X hosting problems w/ xbox

Sorry to hear this but it is a currently known issue that online multiplayer isn't working right now. DR studios is identifying and working on the issue right now.
  7. salad_den

Xbox Series S/X Failed to join session

It is a known issue that online multiplayer is really working right now. DR studios is doing their best to identify and solve this issue.
  8. salad_den

Resolved [Xbox 360] HELP!!!!! How do i make large place for fishing without having to craft so much buckets???

Use pumps. Also are you sure you have properly setup the water duplication? I did it before with ease a long time ago and my setup was just a big old pyramid of gaped blocks.
  9. salad_den

Xbox 360 Is there anything stopping relogic from updating 360 Terraria to be backwards compatible?

Hold on, there is an emulation project called xenia that lets you emulate a majority of the 360 library and with enabling developer mode on your xbox one or series you can use an experimental fork of the project to play them on a modern xbox console, only catch it that you need a 360 console...
  10. salad_den

Xbox Series S/X Is there a maximum number of worlds per character?

The world and character limit is most likely a limitation set by Xbox/Microsoft people in some degree to prevent saves from becoming monstrously big and unable to keep on their cloud save servers. This is something found in he xbox version of minecraft too where you have only so much space...
  11. salad_den

I don't raid, but I do have a vaild pre-order for the digital deluxe edition of Lightfall.

I don't raid, but I do have a vaild pre-order for the digital deluxe edition of Lightfall.
  12. salad_den

PS4 e

Yes
  13. salad_den

PS4 PS4 Current Update ( I Need Assistance)

1.31 is probably the build version of Terraria specifically for PlayStation 4 as that version number doesn't appear for the history pf console versions or PC versions. you should try doublechecking to see if the version you have is equivalent to the PC 1.4.4.5 by using the secret seed input "...
  14. salad_den

PS4 Ps4 Terraria keybinds are keyboard not controller

While you can change the control scheme to something that resembles that of the pre 1.4 layout I unfortunately have to tell you that you can't go back to how it use to be. As for being defaulted to keyboard that is a bug I can't help troubleshoot. And the touch controls are for the Playstation...
  15. salad_den

Resolved [Xbox One] Terraria hasn't updated for me

If your having trouble getting a game to update a common trouble shooting step is clearing the consoles cache by holding the power button on the console for ten seconds, wait thirty seconds then turning the console back on.
  16. salad_den

Switch Lunatic Cultist won't drop tablet fragment

Hold on here, Lutanic Cultist doesn't drop any kind of fragments. If your (presumably) looking to farm solar tablet fragments you will need to go to the jungle temple and farm lihzahrd and flying snakes.
  17. salad_den

Switch Local Multiplayer?

As far as I'm aware PlayStation 4 does not offer LAN play, Xbox definitely doesn't have LAN play last time I checked and I could not say with any certainty if the switch version actually has or doesn't have the ability to play over LAN. But on a side note minecraft on the switch has local...
  18. salad_den

Xbox One Xbox One Version Not Updating

It's probably more likely than not that consoles are "lagging behind" so to speak with hotfixes, I personally wouldn't worry to much about it at the moment.
  19. salad_den

Xbox One Xbox one Terraria doesn’t download 360 data anymore?

Unfortunately yes, they really have deprecated the cloud based world transferring. It was lost as part of rewriting the game for updating it to 1.3
  20. salad_den

Resolved [Xbox One] Unable to change from souls of light to night at afk farm.

All right I had to double check the wiki to remember the correct numbers for this one. A possible issue you should try and troubleshoot here is to make sure you have enough crimstone as you need 200 blocks for an evil biome compared to the halloweds need for only 100 pearlstone/hallowed grass.
Back
Top Bottom